Movement on the Lanceboard

• Im not sure what the Lady has planed for me, but I have faith. Even if I die, I'm sure its part of her plan. I have been moveing all over Narfell,(the lanceboard) meeting new people and interesting creatures. I feal I'm getting closer to becoming her Knight. I'm ready to follow her lead.

I met an interesting fellow in Jiyyd. Gabriel, I think his name is. He has a strange sense of humor. He's always laughing, and joking. Its good to have a laugh. I enjoy his company. This could be a strategic move by my Lady for combat training, seein how hes a great warrior.

There is a girl I met on the hilltop fortress in the plains east of Jiyyd. Her name is Alice, and she seems very shy. Somehow her beauty stunned me, and I tryed taking in a breath, but I could'nt breath. She is the first person to find the passage into my heart. This may be my Ladies way of teaching me compasion for those in need. I feal wiser already.

There is also Anna…. What can I say about Anna? She is joyful and a very caring person. She also follows the Lady. Not much I know about her, but I feal I can trust her. I'm sure the Ladies plan for her in my life is to furthur my knowledge of the Lady herself.

Mirk, theres a guy that is as interesting as the art of war it's self. He has a strange stone, that has a mind of it's own. It almost killed the hin Mallis one time. It seems to want help, but what it's saying we don't understand. I think the Lady put him on her lanceboard to strengthen my mind. To help me move strategicaly.

Vashere: No doubt he is the one the Lady wishes me to follow. A very wise and strong leader. He is a follower of the Lady, and I believe he is the most important peace on the board. He will guide me to become a knight.

• This is the day I leave for home, its a little cold out and Im already missing all of my friends. I left a letter under Alice's door, to tell her I'm leaving. I dont know why, but I was afraid to tell her.

Vashere tells me to return as soon as I can, for there is much to do. I feel important. Am I?

Well I'm off.. See you soon Narfell.

• Strange, I feel as if I had stumbled off a cliff and forgotton everything.. but ther was a traveling merchant passing through Peltarch who knew me. Im from a small town to the west.

I told him about my accedent, and he begain to tell me about my family.
    My father is a blacksmith, and my mother is a cook. I have a little brother named Lee, and a little sister named Aislin.

The merchants name is Donte. And he tells me his last visit to my home town, my sister Aislin was very ill. And she may die. I asked him if I could travel with him on his way back. And he told me he would love the company.