Modifications in the (Old) Dwarven Hold are nearly done (PS chests are still accessible in the legacy interior map for now).
- New creature appearances (special thanks to @Hekatoncheires for putting together most of them).
- New AI for certain mobs.
- Tweaked snake-like humanoids to reflect more the PnP version. This included a soft revamp of the place they usually skulk around--go out side and experience them out!
- More Persistent Loot Chests around some dungeons were added.
- Some empty containers around the world may actually have "something" inside now.
- Tweaked the orcish spawn numbers of couple of well known maps to be not an overkill place.
- Rumor has it a Cult of Gruumsh has taken over a not-always-empty orcish cavern (recommended level range 4-6).
Mysterious magic items have entered the land of Narfell, seek yours today in the chests protected by your most powerful foes!
- Potential fix for missing PS items (will have to monitor in game)
- Exploit with subraces fixed
- DM talk distance while unappeared restored to normal distance
- DM now, yet again, receive feedback for gifting XP tokens
**The Party Level is a recommendation in order to take advantage of the experience poins and level progression. This is by no means a restriction to adventure. On the contrary, go out and find out what is this about!