Children of Hell: Seperation

• Banned

I finished the second novel in the Children of Hell Trilogy in December and have been proofreading it for spelling and sentence structure as best I can. I have three friends that are reviewing the content. I should be able to post it next month baring aggreges plot/ content mistakes. The book is 20 chapters as of now and a little over 250,000 words long. A little longer than the first book Children of Hell: Desperation. I'll give everyone an update when I post it to the cloud. Again I'll put it in both word and .pfd format for everyone.
    One reviewer has gotten back to me so far. He loved it and didn't see anything obvious. So Things are looking good for the release next month. He did say it had more of a heavy metal/ Wizards feel to it than the other book, "The way you have things set up. I feel like you took the Bakashi classic and brought it to date."
    Not sure if that's true but that's his take on it. 🙂 Meanwhile I'll get back to Miss Sithmore until ready to read it slowly one last time for content editing.

• Banned

I welcome any comments or/and especially criticism for both books. I don't get a lot of feedback on them but there are a lot that have downloaded the first. Most of my friends that I use for reviewers think they are great with a few criticisms which I try to correct before I release the novels. Would like to make the last book the best book of the series so anything everyone thinks here I'll listen to while I take a six month break from heavy writing.

Lauriella's story is of course tied to the children of hell trilogy. Her story (the here and now) takes places some 20 years after the 2nd book. There are a few minor spoilers and you can readily find the time line between the two. In book 2 Velvet is in his mid forties, Lauriella meets him in his mid 60s. Fawn is of course pretty much timeless being Irda (a high ogre of Krynn). Randyl still looks young because of something he acquired in the first book and used in the second book.

• Banned

Ok, I've put the book online. It is of course a fan fiction novel so its completely free. Enjoy 🙂

Here is the link: www.harvestmoonconsortium.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=137&t=2803

• Banned

Completed the last edit of this book late last night. It is 650 paperback pages long. Soon you will get to download the continuing adventures of Kioshi, Miwa, Randyl, Seryne, Fawn, and the harbormaster Nangus (That lovable old dwarven pirate.) I've got everything locked up. The only thing I have to do is post it which will be done sometime this week.