Book Sources

• As this is a new forum, I am not sure if this thread will fit, but I will post for now anyway.

I've a rather large collection of 3rd/3.5 edition rulesbooks available to me here, and I've used many as sources for character material, roleplay, and research. As I have a large number here, and I see many at the store, I'll cull the books I think I've used the most with regards to Narfell.

Please note that this is not an endorsement of any book, or of Wizards of the Coast products, simply a point in a direction for those with the inclination of buying dnd books for this purpose. I'll update when I can.

Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting - Strong source of general information, and an overall tour of the Realms for those unfamiliar with them.

Unapproachable East - This book details the region of faerun narfell is located in. Though there is very little specifically on narfell, there is much on the rawlinswood, dun tharos, relations between neighboring regions like the Great Dale, Thesk, Aglarond and Thay, as well as a wealth of background for eastern flavored characters. Everyone knows about the Sword Coast and Icewind Dale and Silverymoon, this book can add some local spice to characters.

Lost Empires of Faerun - A wealth of information here on the ancient empire of Narfell, and its fall.

Faiths and Pantheons - This is perhaps a must have for any faith based character on Narfell. A treasure trove of info on deities, their goals, the goals of their churches, and their practices.

Races of Stone, Races of Destiny, Races of the Wild - While not specifically FR material, there is a wealth of race based info available here, respectively dwarves+gnomes, humans+halfelves+halforcs, and elves+halflings.