Wooded Pass Blocked, Bodies found

• Mystran priestess Shesarai Foutopolis left a message at Militia HQ for the Norwick Scout Commander:

Deep in the woods northwest of Norwick I found an overturned cart, a dead body, some piles of bones, and patches of blood. There were no fresh tracks near the site, so it might have been there a while. It has been at least a week since I came this way. In addition, a fence made of wooden stakes has been set up blocking the path south to the Wooded Pass. I went through town and around from the south into the woods near the Druid Sanctuary. I found nothing unusual there and was able to get all the way to the blocked path and staked fence, but could not remove it.

Scouting farther south around through the ruins and around the lake I found nothing unusual. Just goblins, hobgoblins, and undead. The lake are remains unusually dark even during daytime.

Shesarai Foutopolis

AubreyMaturin

• Word eventually makes it back to Shesarai, from rumours and first hand accounts...

A band of goblins had pushed forward up through the western side of the Rawlinswood and into part of the Pass, and apparently waylaid a shepherd who had been tending to his flock. Having cut him off and from his flock and forced him to flee for help, a group of adventurers set out to deal with the problem.

When they arrived, they found the goblins having fortified their position, and upon defeating the last of them, found the poor shepherd's sheep had found new purpose, as Curried Lamb for the goblins.

A small task force is sent out from Norwick to clean up the damage and mess left by the goblin forces, and the nearby Wolves sweep the region for any remaining goblins.