IC: Public Meeting with the Voice

• Kathea holds a public hearing near at the rant stand. The noble stands proud and her voice is compassionate and clear.

My fellow citizens of Peltarch. I'm sure you have all heard of the recent attacks by this so called Adventurer Killer. He has attacked both adventures and fellow citizens of the city in cold blood. I have seen him with my own eyes, watched how ruthlessly and brutally he fights, how carelessly he will take the lives of innocents. Some consider him a hero, an avenger of the fallen Silver Host. This is not the case, fellow citizens. Ser Robert, may he rest in peace, was manipulated and controlled by a spiteful mage, now dead. The Silver Host her pawns. The Crown saw this corruption and sought to remove it, and we were successful. The Host's downfall was tragic, and we all mourn its loss, for the people in it were pure, just misguided by a dark corruption that covered their eyes.

The actions of this vigilante, this Adventurer Killer. For those of you who admired the Host and cheer on this crazed man, consider: is this truly something the Silver Host would stand for? Is this what the Triad, allies of the Host, stands for? Wanton murder? Assassinations? Trickery and deceptions? The Crown, the Triad, and the Host disdain the methods of this cruel murderer.

I urge you, fellow citizens, to move forward from this day with a push for compassion, not hate. There are problems we would all like to see resolved, but cruelty and hostility toward your fellow citizen will only set us back. So now I will be the first in this: I open the floor up to you, let your concerns be heard, and let us discuss solutions together so that we may all have a bright and pleasant future.

with that Kathea opens up the discussion for others to make opinions and questions from citizens to adventurers

• //ooc: this is open for PC participation, and NPCs as DMs decide