Skeet112's Characters

• Syrano Silvanus

Race: Moon Elf
    Deity: Silvanus
    Height: 5'7", very tall for anyone of Elven nature.
    Weight: 135 lbs.
    Eyes: Deep Green
    Hair: Silverish white that flows softly down just past his shoulders.
    Recognizable Features: A small, almost intentional looking scar under his right eye.
    Commonly spoken languages: Elven, Common
    Body Build: Slightly muscular, but slim nonetheless.
    Skin Tone: Clearly he has the skin that of a Moon Elf, a pale glow eminates from him.
    Skin Texture: Very smooth and clear skin, though the occasional scar can be found along his body, mostly his back and upper arms.
    Equipment Worn: He currently wears an extremely durable dark armor; you might even think he is a legion member, though he isn't.
    Equipment Carried: A cherry longbow, a tower shield strapped around his arms to his back, a dark quiver full of arrows that hangs over neck and shoulder draping down his back over and aside the shield, a sheathed longsword along his side, and a sheathed boot knife. You'll also occasionally see him sporting a few grenade like weapons attached to his belt with an assortment of pouches hanging.

Other information:

Strength - 12
    -Though not overly strong, Syrano still maintains himself with vigorous exercise almost everyday. Though he can usually hold his own, physical strength is not where his power lies.

Dexterity - 19
    -Syrano walks with extreme grace, and aims his bow with deadly accuracy and precision. He seems so sure of his movements, like he had planned out exactly what he was going to do a minute earlier. He is ambidextrious, fully able to use his entire body–while maintaining flexibility with ease.

Constitution - 14
    -Syrano retains a medium build, but he holds true when in battle. His abilities to shake off sickness and injury are slightly above average, and his tolerance to pain is also slightly heightened. He holds great stamina and endurance within him, and is able to go about a certain task for an extended period of time.

Intelligent - 11
    -He is very intelligent in the arts of Battle Strategy, Geography, Stealth, and hunting tactics. He understands little of magic, demonology, and other things of legend, lore, or most things supernatural. He learns things quickly if they are simple enough for him to understand, but sometimes you'll see him dismissing complicated matters which he can't.

Wisdom - 10
    -Sometimes Syrano cannot see past the choices he makes, and needs guidance from a 'higher force', although he would never admit it. He is quick to act from anger and doesn't always think about the choices he makes before he acts.

-Charisma - 9
    -Syrano shows below average charisma for his nature; not in the fact that he cannot lead–in fact he is very good at organizing parties and leading them as a Scout, but if he lies it usually shows through with his movements for example. He is not a very good showman, or good at entertaining a crowd.

• updated x 3

• @9db46f61f4=Skeet:

Commonly spoken languages: Elven, Common (He also understand bits and pieces of Druid tongue, such as some nouns and few verbs- but he can not speak it)

Not accepted. Only a druid can learn anything concerning the druid language.

• ((I was just wondering… is it possible to have this character description added to my IG bio? I know this can be done with Leto... I was just wondering if you guys do anything like this. Send me a PM... and please note here that one has been sent. Afterward, would a moderator please delete this OOC post/s? Thanks. If this is allowed, my GSID is Skeet112, Character: Syrano Silvanus in case it isn't obvious))

• update bump