We All Shine Together

• Posters are put up, elegantly written and with the Snyder coat of arms

Citizens of the Jewel!

The time is drawing nigh for you to have your voices heard. I am here to listen to you, and speak to His Majesty on your behalf. I am here to serve you, the hardworking, loyal, proud people of this city. I ask you to give me the strength to my voice, so that we all may be heard.

Times have been tough. There have been struggles, hardships, and strife. My goal is to work with you, the people, and the other officials of this city to make sure all are safe, secure, and happy. There are many ways I aim to achieve this:

Communication: My first goal is keeping communication open. You want a reliable, strong Voice, and you want your pleas heard. I will be implementing various ways so that your needs are heard in a simple, safe, secure manner, so that everyone is addressed, and those needs are brought to the Council.

Safety: My second goal is making sure that the citizens remain safe. From outside threats, to concerns about adventurers, to daily issues, they will be addressed and taken care of. Everyone in this fair city deserves to feel protected and should not be burdened by worry.

Prosperity: My final goal is to make this city shine as brightly as it can. The people of the Jewel deserve to be prosperous. You deserve to live comfortably, be well fed with good food, have a good paying job, and to have plenty of options for entertainment.

A look at who I am, what I have already done in and for this city, and it will be clear that with me as your Voice, these will come true. You have heard and seen me, as have those who sit at the highest spots of our city. You will be heard. You have been kept safe by myself, had our defenses and walls repaired by my works and charities. You will be safe. You have seen how much wealth I have acquired for myself, and yet how much I am able to still provide for others and the Jewel. You will be prosperous.

Allow me to be your Voice, and the Jewel will shine brighter than it ever has before.

We will all shine together.