Conscience flow - anonymous

So you are a nomad, eh? I’m a nomad too, definitely a nomad. A ranger of Nobanion? Hey, I follow Nobanion too, but what a coincidence is it! Definitely a coincidence. Good, coincidences taste even better. Good. Keep it on. Yes, keep it on, keep talking. Say it. Just say it. You want me to sit by, don’t you? You want to share your fire with me, don’t you? Say it. The answer is yes. It’s always yes. Ah! Don’t tell me you are a lonely hunter! A lonely hunter in a foreign country! And you feel lost, you need guidance in this land? Oh, okay. Is okay. Everything is going to be fine. Oh wait! You are a fisher too. But of course, you are fishing in that river, aren’t you? Let me see what you’ve caught. Yeah. Definitely a good fisher. Look at the size of those skinny boney fishes you just caught. Best rubbish food in the land. Nobanion would be proud of your lack of skills, definitely proud. That’ll barely fill up your stomach no doubt. As intended. You want me to help you cooking now? But of course! I’m friendly, I can help you cooking, and then you can help me cook. Quid pro quo my friend, one thing for another. I help you filling your stomach: you help me filling up mine. You’re done, aren’t you? Leaving already? Don’t forget to turn off your fire, we don’t want to burn down the forest. We don’t want the fire spreads far away and burn down an entire city, right? We definitely don’t want that to happen. Don’t worry, I got you, just stomp a bit more over it. There you go. South? Is that where you are going? But what a coincidence again! This world is full of coincidences indeed. I know a route. A shortcut. It’s what I do for living. After all we both follow the “King” of Beasts. We both are nomads in a foreign country and are finding our way. It’s just there’s this slightly difference, you’ll see. Tiny slightly difference. I happen to know just a little bit more of this land than you currently do. Therefore the shortcut. Therefore follow my steps. Is okay, don’t be afraid, between the trees is safer. Distrust of the road. Distrust of the open man-craved areas. Walk in the wilderness without trepidation, so they say. Keep it up, buddy. Don’t fall behind me. Keep it up, we are almost there. Didn’t I tell you? Yes, a bit foggy. Yes, cliffs surrounding us, barely any civilization. Yes you are right. Right in all, so keen your senses they are. So keen, friend. But keep it up, we are almost there. Distrust of the road. Full of bandits, full of dangers. Yes, yes, take the lead. Yes, a few more steps ahead. Make yourself sure and secure. Go on. Go on, a bit more. Oops! Is that an arrow in your cervical? I think so, yeah. What? Say it. Come on, say it louder. Oh wait, just hold on. You can’t move your lips. You can’t utter any word. Yeah, I think you are actually holding on. Is that fear in your eyes? But what about the “King”? What about that fearless attitude you boast? Okay then. Okay. Keep it quiet. Nothing personal. Just a small cut in through here firstly. A deep cut in your side to double check the actual state of your ribs secondly. Yeah, I know you are bleeding. Don’t worry, we’ll take all the time it’s needed. Worry not. Definitely worry not. Then we make a slice here, another slice there. Now hold my axe while I open it with my bare hands, would you? There. All done.

So you need help, buddy, is that what you’re saying? Oh hey, a messed up wheel. Pity you, my friend, so pity that it happened here in the road. I’m just going to watch. I’m just going to help you by watching. What? You don’t think that’s enough help? That’ll do it, you’ll see that’ll do. Someone is coming. Two. The good travelers. Just look at them, they give you relief. They are going to help you with what you yourself screwd up earlier. Makes sense. Makes totally sense. That’ll definitely make you more rational and stronger. Teach you a lesson. Alright buddy, I’ll be over there while these idiots give you a hand (I bet you are going to give me your hand at some point, no hurry). Take your time, take all the time you need. I’ll just take mine. Finally. Psst. Hey! Over here imbecile! Are you blind? Shouldn’t be surprised. Don’t follow that road, friend. Distrust of the road, always. That road doesn’t lead food. Safe, I meant. I know a shortcut. Yes, I know. Don’t you believe the person that just helped you earlier? Ungrateful. This way, I know these woods, trust me. Good. A fine decision. Finally something you do with your own volition: taking a decision, making up your mind. Hey! Over here! Fucking blind, are you? Psst. We are almost there. Glance over there, I think something fell from your cart. And. Dope. Something is in your backbone now. Oh, you can’t move? Is that fear in your eyes? Yes, it’s fine, should be always like this. Lay on you fucking blind human, I’m opening your chest to end your misery right now.