Avoiding War

• With the recent conflict with the orcs, the Inquisitor Cecil Northman, is seen about collecting the equivalent items of those that were taken from the orcs "Fair and square", by the adventurers who last raided them. Having spoken with the orcs ambassador, Cecil will tell any who ask what he's doing.

"The city has not made moves of aggression toward the orcs, only defended ourselves from them. We cannot claim responsibility for the actions of free agents, or adventurers, but Peltarch is seen as an aggressor by those orcs anyway, so my options are recompense them for what was lost, or risk another war. So far, volunteers have supplied about half of what is needed to get them to back off, and see that Peltarch holds true to their word. My word, that I would try to settle this without war. Here's what's left."

(Will update this list as I get donations, or buy the necessary thing from PCs or NPCs.)

Covered:

10k Gold
    10 Greater Bull's Strength Potions
    11 Greater Ox's Endurance Potions
    9 Greater Cat's Grace Potions
    9 Greater Fox's Cunning Potions
    1 Greater Owl's Wisdom Potion
    11 Greater Eagle's Splendor Potions
    10 Dragonsbane Arrows
    10 Magekiller Arrows
    30 enchanted arrows (+1)
    99 Phoenix Feather enchanted arrows

Still needed:

1 Greater Cat's Grace Potions
    1 Greater Fox's Cunning Potions
    9 Greater Owl's Wisdom Potions

Various Magic arrows. (These, he explains, were not an exact count OR type.)

Anything I can't replace, I will likely have to make up with gold, of which I likely have enough to do so, but will have to see. I'll pay more than Hemrod's price for such potions, but cannot buy them at the rates he sells them for, either. Please contact me if you wish to help avoid war.

[This list is posted AFTER Isolde's turn at the Rant Stand.]

• Updated 5:50 PM Central US time. Thursday evening.

• Updated: Wednesday 9:01 PM Central time.