An invitation to all Dwarves in Toril

• Thorin calls out for all the remaining dwarves around Narfell and even further to join them in a new Era that will leave a mark in the long history of their community. The construction of the new Aura Runedar will require many brave and strong souls who are eager to face the toughest adventures that are to come. Rigorous tasks and recruiting process will take place for strengthening once again the stout folks!

• This post is deleted!

• Brumir nods as Shiney speaks

"It be almost like yer pappy is still wit us when ah hear ye speak Shiney. Ain't a doubt wut yer bloodlines are."

He then turns to Thorin

"The rise o Aura Runedar will be me sole task kin. Ah will nay rest until tha job is complete er ah die tryin'."

• Shiney Battlemail walks among the dwarven refugees with her usual air of pride as she continues her duties as a priestess of Berronar to her people. The smooth, square jawed female works tirelessly to bring comfort to those around her while offering prayers to her patron and encouraging those around her to join in. After leading a prayer chant with a large group of the refugees, Shiney speaks up with the booming voice of a proud dwarven woman for all those around to hear.

“I know many o’ ye are angry, kin. Angry at our enemies, our leaders, and ourselves. I too have carried a bitter heart since the fall o’ Aura Runedar. Aye, there is indeed much more beyond walls that need repairin’ in our community, but we are dwarves, are we not? Who better to melt down what is broken to reforge somethin’ stronger...”

A warm smile spreads across Shiney’s face at the thought, then she continues to those gathered to listen.

“It is not the halls that made our home in Aura Runedar, not the wealth or the walls o’ stone. It is the bond between us, kin. The bond that only strengthens under the hammer o’ pain and strife, should we so choose. So I ask ye all to forgive our leaders, forgive ourselves, and show the stubborn pride and fury that no enemy of dwarves can withstand forever. Aye, the stone around us may have been torn down, but as long as our bond to one another is unshaken, our home will never be destroyed, only strengthened in time.”