NEW NEW PLAYER LOBBY
New ways of handing out items, XP, and info! Thanks to every Knight of NII who gave feedback - but special shout out to IrishRover for the backgrounds text.
PELTARCH NOTICE BOARD
PCs can use written notes to post public notices for a small fee.
DM SPAWNER WAND
Creates unique creature spawners from within the game. Includes options to set up a unique spawn table on the fly.
A new single system to handle any area environmental effect, damaging or magical. Accessible to DMs through wand or chat commands.
Custom rust monsters and their AI have been imported. At present, they are DM-use only. Narfell's rust monsters will temporarily damage equipped weapons - but they will permanently devour any dropped metal items. Metal-detecting is a work in progress. Notify DM Rust or its_a_fire of any inappropriate targeting.
- Resting adds a PC's base Constitution modifier to their character level when determining hit points regained. Negative modifiers apply, but will not reduce the effective level below 2 so inns and infirmaries will still provide some benefit.
- Empty corpses become unclickable, making it easier to loot piles of bodies.
- <!skillcheck pickpocket> will correct for Narfell's Pick Pocket penalty.
- <!skillcheck tracking> will roll like any other skill but with the same adjusted skill rank as the tracking tool. Continue to use <!track> to actually track.
- Vanity Plates exploit fixed.
- NPC disarm cleanup can handle more than one weapon per NPC.
- Token changes: Effect tokens added to an NPC will not automatically destroy themselves. A token's removal will now remove specific effects assigned by that token. Tokens given to PCs will behave as before.
- Fixed issue with fallen tokens not having non-drop flag
- Minor CR tweaks