For Lease: Mystical Lodge

• In an effort to relieve maintenance costs and employee salaries while current management is unavailable the City of Peltarch has decided to lease the property out.

Anyone, individual or group, interested can apply for the lease. The fee will be 5000 gold per person. ((PM Me here or on Discord if you wish to purchase a lease ))

The requirements and stipulations are as followed:

Non-Crafted Merchandise only. This is a General Goods store.
    Must not already own property, or hold a stake in any other shop or related establishment.
    The lodge will remain accessible to the public.
    Lease holder agrees that the lease is temporary and property must be vacated should the owner return.
    The shop keeper wishes for multiple sources of goods therefore the shop will be shared to multiple owners who agree that they will limit the volume of goods sold based on the number of individuals sharing the shop space.
    Items and Income must be tracked by each person selling, no one is permitted to remove items sold by another person.
    Lease approval is not guaranteed and will be awarded to those who have a clear interest in selling multiple items and will maintain store stock.

((OOC as we don't want everyone to have a shop I am going to try sharing this one to anyone interested in paying the fee, if there are any issues like theft or removal of goods or gold i will simply remove the shop from the module and players can enjoy the long wait of getting their own shop approved and added to the module))

Purchase of lease will be for the remainder of the month(7 days from the time of this post)

• @metagod - Caling is Very Keen on this and will approach the authorities, as well as letting anyone know on the tavern rumour mill.

She has a vision of a place that offers better prices than Hemrod, either buying or selling.