The search for understanding

• María finds herself atop a hill, the freezing wind caressing her face and the snow slowly covering her feet. She observes the land, she observes the sky, she observes, all while she thinks to herself

Long time I've searched for her. Long time she's been out of my reach. After she left my body I was confused and it took me a while to get back to my old self. It was a very... unique experience. I even associated with Eléndel in hopes of finding her, but always to no avail. We could not find much about her whereabouts, but it was clear that some strong clues pointed to the Cold Mountains and a Silver Dragon. I've been there, a few times since then, but always with a larger group of individuals and always because there was another threat to deal with.
    She's smart, undoubtfully, and she might've kept a low profile during all this time, if she's still alive.
    Many people might question my reasons to want to find her, but it is something I still want to do.
    I'm aware that it's not possible to get rid of all evil in Faerûn, nor I intend to, but I want to understand. I want more knowledge, and perhaps a challenge.
    And that's why I'm here, searching for her. I'm ready to fight if needed, as ready as I'll ever be. But I trust her to be smart enough to converse.
    You once were part of me, as I was part of you. I'm going to find you, Darkenchantress, I am.

She kicks the frost Giant head down the hill, walking then over a dozen more bodies. Everything around her is silent except for the whistling wind... With her first step, a shadow moves along her, crouching and sneaking, covered in snow but with his green eyes peering deep in the storm. And behind them both, a man with a moustache waits in silence for María to advance. A friend, the only one to be trusted, the best friend, Salin

• She mutters to herself, sipping afterwards from a cup of tea. A lot of books laying on the floor, bed and desk, but only one remains open, on her lap, at a certain page with a roughly drawn dragon
    "So this is the one that could hold all of the answewrs" She takes another sip I wondewr... I wondewr if they'll be open to meet. She ponders for a second Owr if they'll still be alive, owr in a nowrmal state and condition.

She then closes the book, having memorized everything she needed to and willing to take on with the next step of her search

• Once she's back to the city, she can be seen consulting the SpellWeaver library. She makes several books invisible as she picks them and puts them in a bag, leaving behind in the shelves a replica of these books with a temporary illusion. She searches for information regarding stories or facts about the Dragons that have lived and could still live in the cold mountains. After she's done revising the spellweaver library, and writing down any relevant information she might find, she puts the books back in place and removes the illusions. She then heads to peltarch's bardic college and seeks audience with Isolde or Nate, and only with them.

• *María performs her magic ritual, searching for traces of lingering magic that could've been left behind. Some beings are as powerful as to leave a heavy mark on the atmosphere due to their magical nature. Salin assists her, and Kitty keeps an eye on the surroundings. The spells don't take long, and soon she's closing her eyes to feel the magic around them. Her semblant is neutral for a while, but soon she starts to frown, which eventually turns into a half-assed smile. She opens her eyes and adresses Salin.

"We seem to have...come acwross something biggewr than we had anticipated. I can sense the auwra of a dwragon... but not just quite one. Sevewral"

She says, weaving off her spells before she can be pinpointed via backtracing magic. She nods at Salin and holds his hand, casting a teleport spell getting out of there in an instant