A Meeting in the Legion Hall

• The Halfling Defence League

Word spreads through Norwick, Peltarch, and even Oscura that a council was called at the Legion Hall to discuss how to respond to the Creel, should they appear again. While the expectation certainly seems to be that they will return, and soon, the word on the street is that the meeting was an unmitigated disaster.

From the sounds of things, Norwick has declined to offer any assistance, and no word has been forthcoming from the Jewel of the Icelace either. To make matters worse, the druid circle has decided to maintain its neutrality in this matter, seeing it as a squabble between the forces of civilization rather than one requiring the intervention of those with closer ties to nature.

The other attendees, largely made up of high-ranking figures from major private organizations throughout Narfell, seem to have been unable to reach any sort of accord on how to proceed, and have instead left to see to their own, sadly uncoordinated attempts to defend against the incoming invasion in whatever ways seem best to them.

• ((If you take any actions regarding the creel. Whether that be scouting, scrying, whatever else please pm me. I might miss the actions in the various forums especially as I get used to the forum change.

Thank you))

• In taverns, if even vaguely prompted for her opinion, Caling will offer

_"Who are the Legion to be planning some sort of Grand Strategy anyway? Did they invite any appropriate representatives of Peltarch or Norwick?

"The Creel are badass, sure - but when they return, I bet the usual bunch of ragtag adventurers will roll out to try and help. But only after a few more apple-sellers have died out in the Pass.

"You want results? Tell your merchants. Tell your mayor. Tell your Guard Captains.

"Get regular scouts posted on the outskirts, and protection for caravans, when they need it. If only there was a nearby Large Wealthy City with a group of well-trained Scouts as part of its armed forces…

"Who even are the Legion, anyway, these days?"_