Mage's Private Sanctum Meeting Re: Night Parade

• A specific party was given a scroll of enhanced Mage's Private Sanctum to allow them to meet and discuss the next steps concerning the Night Parade without fear of prying eyes or scrying. The members of this party may use this thread to coordinate a time to hold this meeting. I believe Caling or Aoth has the scroll, and the other party members were Laerune, Isolde, Roslyn.

The meeting itself, the scroll of Private Sanctum, and the agenda for discussion are all private. The party may invite others, including NPCs, to the meeting, if they inform the others first.

Use this thread to coordinate a time. I propose Tomorrow, August 12th, at 10:00 PM EST.

• Much fun had at the Event yesterday.

Please can we do something more efficient for scheduling, like a doodle poll, or responding on the forum, or alerting of late arrival or whichever?

I think it all turned out OK - but we may have had all the players for Event A, when we actually had Event B due to staggered arrival.

(If that's all fine, then not to worry, and I'll shush )

• If people show up, we can do it today. Otherwise, we reschedule.

Also, Leena should be there too. I wrote this post up hastily, apologies about that, Leena. And anyone else who was there when the party received the scroll.

• Argh I woke up for nothing.

• Yeah, there might need to be some discussion in-game!

I can be there Sunday. I will only have a couple of hours total.

• I can make 10:00am EST Aug 13th (Assuming those Characters want Caling involved )

• Since few people responded, new time: tomorrow, Sunday, Aug 12, 10:00 AM EST.

• Pardon. 10:00 AM, morning.

• Aoth has the scroll. Is that 10am or 10pm?

• (( I think Aoth has that scroll? It's not Caling ))