Roy Bin

• Council of Moradin

_The small family home is witness to a sad scene. The old man, in his last moments of life, addresses his grandson. It is time for the boy to know the truth about the one that raised him. The young man who, by circumstances of life was raised by his grandfather, is unable to restrain his tears, realizing that this may be the last conversation with the one who brought him up.]

With much difficulty, the old man sits on the straw bed to talk to the boy:_

M - I need to apologize to you …. Many years ago … I've been lying … hiding some things from you ... – several pauses in his speech are inevitable - I do not know if it was a delirium … but during the last hours … I received my most valuable friend …. She was in my mind ... voice sounded clear… her message … I am worried .... even now … something will happen … they need help ….

R - Please , grampa, do not try so hard. And do not talk that way, you're still strong and I'm sure Chauntea will give you many years more.

A sore smile appears on the old man's face, before he starts talking again:

M – Boy… just like you … I was very optimistic … long time ago. But the truth … my time here is over, and …. and I … ask you to continue my journey. - with great difficulty, the old man begins his last and most important confession - All the stories … told you … magical beings … wild places … fantastic people … they are all true … I was part of them.

R - Calm down, grampa. Please lie down, you certainly speak these things under the effect of this strong fever - Says the boy, praying that his words become true.

M - Shut up … My time is short …. you need to know … things ... My name is Mike, Mike Bin, son of Jeremy and Sarah Bin. – the last time this sentence is spoken - They were farmers in a village called Norwick … and that's where you should go.

R - Chauntea, please free him of this fever - asks the boy, soon being interrupted.

M - You call for her …. she was already here … I wait anxiously for the time … find her. She … will not deny. - The old man's eyes close and his head slowly leaned back - She told me … my homeland …. a great evil … my last sacrifice …. send you there … help them. There … you … learn my story. I... afraid..

A cry of pain and agony, before the last words were spoken.

M - In the back of the house …. buried …. memories … Except my bow … all yours. Sell them … buy what you need …. go. When I get there … I'm sure She …. will guide you … friends…

_Moments later, the old man cannot resist. The young man, after a long time, recovers. He finds the buried treasure and does what his grandfather asked.

His journey begins now, and his fate is uncertain. His name is Roy, Roy Bin, grandson of Mike Bin, who was his hero._

• XP given