Promotion 2018

• Hey Narfell.

Just as a heads up, as Beamdog goes about making improvements to our beloved game, and we race to keep up/ahead of them, let's take a step back and remember WHY this is exciting!

Do you remember your favorite RPers from back in the day, and the adventures you had? How about the stories that you STILL talk about, like "That time we went to the Cold Caves" as if we were your old PnP group?

We've come a long way, with having a Discord channel that's got a BUNCH of people on it now, a Trello board or two where several of us plot and scheme to drag Narfell kicking and screaming into the future, and in case you weren't already aware, a FACEBOOK page, which a couple of us are admins on.

There's going to be some fun stuff coming, like non-2005 forums, visual updates, an updated lobby/beginner experience, and as ever, module changes and improvements, and that's not even TOUCHING what Beamdog is doing. Yes, their patches can give us some rocky roads, and may seem like a pain in the butt at first, but the fact that they're working on our game, is amazing. SO, all that, leads me, to this.

We're not a community without our players, and real growth doesn't come to a community that doesn't also grow. So, as part of this, I made this WHOLE long winded post to say PARTICIPATE! Easily put, a simple LIKE and COMMENT on the Facebook page goes a HUGE way. Facebook will not, in fact, even bother to SHOW your post in most people's feeds unless it's popular with the first few who see it, dooming it to obscurity.

So, let's go ahead and kick some comments and likes that way, and build up some steam for the things to come! Tempt back your old favorites, and show the new folks what there is to come back out!

Also, because I'm nice, here's a link.

https://www.facebook.com/narfell/

• Bumping this post!

• Well, Beamdog liked our update, and our "Thank you" callout, so that's a good start! Let's keep it coming, click that like button, maybe add a "Thanks" comment, or ask a question! The more activity there is, the more traction the post gets!