An audience is requested

• [Metagod]
    Leena Lynn Rayfe, of whom rumors abound in the city just recently, walked into City hall to speak to the Herald, and asked for an audience with the King, or "To whom it may concern" on behalf of the Circle of Quercatha Terr.

It was made clear that the Druids see a potential problem on the rise with the sudden return of 'normal' weather, and offer aid and advice to help keep the city safe, fed, and happy.

[Wywernywin] A request was also placed in the stead of Aoth of the same Circle, in regards to "The D'Arneau situation." that was only mentioned quietly, afterward.

• _Well then.

Thank you for your time._

Leena heads out to go speak directly to the farmers, after a simple shrug.

• I think we will be ok. With the new aqueduct system that Anna Blake had arranged the farmers should be able to grow their crops much better which we hope will make up for the current losses.
    If the druids still wish to involve themselves they ought to talk directly to the farmers.

• [Metagod]

With the assault on Praka by Leena and her Druid companion Aoth, with a handful of others being successful, (one who did not come back), Leena returns to the Herald.

_Herald, with the return of summer, I assure you that we have only defeated the premature Winter that was caused by an assault on Praka, the mountain my father Jerrick guards even now. The true winter, in it's proper season, comes soon, and will be brutal if the city is not prepared.

As a citizen, and a concerned keeper of the Balance, the people here are my concern as well, as I do not wish suffering or starvation to visit here, nor see the city's coffers drained by unscrupulous merchants as we scramble to be prepared for a season not seen in decades.

I formally request either audience, or the opportunity to help asses the crops and consumption rates before Winter is truly upon the jewel._

She keeps it short and simple, and awaits an answer.