The remains of a burned Journal

• Some of the text has been burned away and some words look garbled. The journal has also suffered from water damage

Entry Number 3̸̛̛̛̦͌̂̾͊͊͂̎͐̐͛͂̃̆̓̽͆͒͌̏̈́̔̅̉̍͊͋̐̊͗̽̅̃͛̂͋͋̆̍̇̒̑̒̇͒͐̒̀͑̈̐͊́͆̌̊̄̋̏̀̽͛̆̇͒̐̕̕͘̕͘͠͝͠͠͝͠͝ͅ7̵̧̢̛̛̛̛̳͕͔͔̥̲̱̩͚̠͈̲̭̗̟̣̠̠̟̳͍̣̙̘͙̜̘̞̮͉̞̫͖͙̣̯̭͕̲͚̞̮͕́̎͛͊̈́͐̐̐̃͋̓̀̏̈́͑̾́̍̈́̌̈́́̔̈́̌͑̎̒̏͐̅͋̂̃̀͐̊͛͗͑͂̆͋̔͛͋̽̓͘̕̕̚͝͠ͅ9̷̡̡̧̨̢̢̡̛̝̥̗̩͕̫̟̰̦̝͔͉̼̤͔̬̮̠͇̳͇̫̺̙̮̝̗͖̥̖̱̘͕͓̯͈̙̩̯̺̮̲͙͊̆̄̄̿̉͒̇̋̈́̐̆͊̃̀̎̎̋̎̎̑̒̇͊̇̃́́̋̋͋͂̈͛̿̀͒́̌̈́̅̅̊̾͛͘͜͝͝͝͝ͅ
    Again.
    I've failed again.
    There are no leads and I –------------------------------------------------ How does one even find information on this sort of thing. I've looked through all the old texts all th-------- I can------ So far all I can find is that there is a precedent for people to become l̶̻͂̿i̴̼͙̤͔̜̳͔̰̱̪̠̞̓͛͐t̷̢̧͈̣̦̰̟͖͎̻̤̐̈̽̉̉̿̄͒̕͘͝c̷̲͇͎̼͇̩̜̠̰͖̖̆̈́̃̈́͂̆̋̐̓̃̓͒̐͊͠h̶̤͙̖͇̮̬͒͆̐̅̀̉̋̓̆͝. My goal is not an impossibility and I kn---------- I can't just end things here. I have to remember why I started this entire thing why I ch---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I need more money, I need more information. I'm going to head somewhere where I can find more information. A ci----------------------------------------I will not be swayed, nothing will get in my way.