Great Feast

• Hedia can be seen walking into the Amethyst feast hall during the morning and not leaving till late that evening. But when she did she had a rather happy look to her face and walked with a spring in her step. Heading right towards the brewery then too each and every bar and tavern in the city. Something is obviously in the works but she doesn't stop to talk about it right now wanting to keep it a secret.

// looking to work it all out ig at sometime and run it during a busy time on the weekend. If any dm is willing to Rp the organising of it and help run it please send me a message on Discord or a forum PM.

• All around the city very large fancy and not to mention expensive posters have been place all over. A large symbol of Sharess in the center and golden text above and below it.

_To all those brave men and women who helped with this war that involved the demons. From the very start and to the very end you are all invited to a masquerade ball and feast. Held by the church of Sharess at the Peltarch feast hall we hope too see you all there.

All you are required to do is show up well dressed and comfortable clothing everything else will be supplied._

(( when i am still not sure on any ideas of the best time for the most amount of people would be helpful. Obviously during a day i can make too 😉 ))