Diary of a Priestess

• Sitting in a corner of the mermaid clutching a writing charcoal. Looking over the blank pages of a small book or diary. The fire crackling near by as she reaches a shacking hand out picking up a glass of wine. Taking a small sip from it before placing it down nearly tipping it over. Just taking a deep breath trying to calm herself as she moves the charcoal to the page.

I do not know what i'm to write down but i heard it can help. Right now i am feeling lost and confused. I feel weaker like my death ripped me no just from life but from her. I still feel her just not like i once did i feel like i have failed her somehow. I do not know what i did wrong if anything, i felt what i was doing was right. Maybe i am over reacting maybe i just need time to think.

picking up the glass again this time with two hands so she doesn't drop it and finishes it and places it back down onto the table.

I am in a way thankful that i wasn't chosen as the watcher. I do not know if admitting that is wrong. But i think at the time I was feeling angry and even worse then i do now. I think if i was able to go back there is somethings i would do different. But going into the battle to banish and remove the demons and their gateway. Is something i would not change i would always go to help narfell and its people.

taking another deep breath placing the charcoal down and closing the book. Its cover is a dark leather with an etched golden symbol of Sharess. Placing them both into a pouch and standing leaving a tip on the table as she leaves to her room.

• Sitting out at the campfire out towards the feral cats just watching them and writing in her diary.

_so the last few days where interesting a group of people come into the city looking for Master Z. They wanted some information of some girl but i never found out what they wanted her for. They even offered me 5000 gold for any information so they could find her. I mean i love gold the more the better but i know a fishy deal when i smell one. But that whole thing was just the start of the interesting few days.

After all that a group of us started heading down south, well a group was and i just kinda followed them. On the way we spotted a strange gem or something on the ground well i spotted some other things myself._

Thinks on that a moment and smiles nodding to herself.

_But anyway yeah someone said we should all try and pick it up at the same time. No idea who worked that out but well we did it and we were taken up in some strange gust of wind and landed in a forest. Our sneaky types went off and scouted out the area and we all moved to a village nearby. The village was full of dead people and lots of long over grown grass but there was no rot on them. When we made it to the center of town there was a massive tree and some crazy dryad walked out of it. No idea why she was all nutty i'm not really a druid or anything. But we ended up putting her down and that seemed to fix the town.

The day didn't finish then either next we headed to some cave for some reason. I wasn't paying too much atention to why but was a good idea because we got to find a bunch of drow. Putting them into the dirt was very enjoyable after how they treated me while i was little. Not to mention the way they treat people and get pleasure out of hurting others. Like those damn Loviatar followers but we won in the end and captured one of their wizards and got some infomation out of him. That helped us get the jump on their main group lead by their priestess. They are as tough as you can get but we proved too much for her but i did need to call on Bill for help.

Oh yeah and we kinda saved the Djinn they had captured so that was also good. He was kinda interesting to talk too even gave us some treasure i mean i was just happy to help him. Getting to head home using some fancy druid tree teleportation thingy spell was fun too never done that before but i was glad to get home and end that long adventure._

• Sitting under the other tree in the Peltarch square with a bottle of drink in her lap. Writing down into her diary while often holding the drink up in the air to see into it.

_So the other day some strange women sold me this drink for a large amount of gold. Well 600 and that's not the most i have paid for a drink but still was alot. It looks normal enough other then the vampire tooth floating around inside it. Once again not the strangest thing i have seen in a drink but that's not really the point.

Then today i was talking to some friends and found out a girl aprently fell out of a tree and landed onto a branch spearing herself on it and died. That girl was the one that sold me this drink and i'm almost fully sure it wasn't an accident. Also the drink she sold was actully very unsafe to drink so i am told. I think i'm going to see about getting it tested as safely as possible. Too see what its made from and if there is a way to cure anyone that's effected by it._

Holds the bottle up again and draws a copy of it as best she can of it into the diary.

• Sitting under the tree she always does a bottle of black velvet half finished at her side. A much brighter look and mood to her much more how she use to be as she writes in her diary.

_I already feel much more like myself now thanks too all my close friends. They all helped me see that my loss was not a punishment from Lady Sharess and maybe even a test.

Realising this now i have a plan for something i would like to do not just for Lady Sharess and myself. But for everyone that was a part of this war from those at the start too the ones at end. Also to honour those that were lost during it.

I shall hold a feast for everyone so i shall need to head to the Amethyst feast hall. To see about its use for the feast but i'm not sure if its owned by the city or not. With that said i may even looking at seeing about its purchase to turn it into a temple to Lady Sharess. But either way for now seeing about its use for the feast is more important. Once that is done i shall then need to head to the brewery. To speak the Mott about getting a good amount kegs of ale. Then it will be off to the docks to import a number of wines and the like.

Well i cant sit here anymore i need to start working on this while i have it fresh in my mind and i'm not distracted._

Swiftly finishing her bottle of drink before shutting the diary and heads straight to the Amethyst feast hall.