To build a temple (DM attention requested)

• Kathea makes her way to the proper city officials to discuss the matters of building, and potential assistance in funding a temple to the Seldarine within, or close nearby Peltarch.

// can either RP this out here or in game, let me know!

• After a discussion with both Caling and then Hen, Kathea seems to shift gears, instead opting to have her charity towards some to-be-determined goal. When asked about it, Kat responds with something similar to:

Hen and I discussed it, and I was not aware she had already taken this task upon herself. Since I have very limited knowledge of what is required of an elven temple, we agreed that I should put my charity efforts elsewhere. I strongly urge any elves in the area who wish to assist to meet with her. Just makes it simpler for the both of us this way~

Overall Kat doesn't seem distraught about it, and actually sounds rather thankful that Hen will be leading the charge for the temple rather than herself. If pressed on what her charity will be for, she musses that she may be looking at efforts in the newly (mostly) demon-free Jiyyd, but that she'll have to chat with the city officials once more since there are changes in plans.

• Caling smiles brilliantly to Hen, when approached and gently points out:

_Esteemed sister. The people of Fenmarel, Erevan and Sheverash are still elves. Still Our people. And yet sometimes, they drift.

There should be a place at our table for them, to guide them back to Light, after the horrors of war and conflict are passed.

I would rather have a temple, in any location, than no temple. I would not stand in the way of a woman who is getting something Done._

• Kathea smiles pleasantly to Hen as she hears the announcement from the elf, shaking her head, talking to Hen alone.

I have already discussed the plans for the charity I am holding with the city officials, as well as I have Priestess Thau assisting me in this endeavor. Hen, if you wish to join my contributions you may do so, but this particular temple is on my initiative and my generosity. If you wish to discuss with me in my current residence over a glass of wine or cup of tea, I would be more than welcome. I would like this done as right as you desire, though understand I am hosting this charity. I will, however, not tolerate this public badgering and strong-arming, trying to diminish my efforts. I'd love to chat with you, but this is not the way to deal first with a noblewoman doing a good deed.~

Kat is then willing to set up a time to meet her at the place Kat is staying in Peltarch, otherwise if Hen refuses, Kat will simply go ahead with her plans. Her tone was rather genuine, as if she'd appreciate Hen's help, though it also seems rather clear that Kathea will withdraw from any discussions and continue with her own plans should Hen not at least meet with her privately.

• Hen goes about to the various supporters of this idea.

_"It has been many years and more without a Temple to the Seldarine and such has always been an important goal for myself and the elven Community. That being said it will not be put up willy nilly in the spot of your choice Kathea, an elven temple especially if erected for al lthe gods must be in the right place. I am willing to accept your help in this endevor as it has always been a goal for the Shesae to do as such.

So I extend this to everyone, all whom are willing to enforce this effort should meet to discuss it at length. Such will be done on goodly ground where no evil may have stake in the roles and ideals of the goodly gods of my people. I request the Triad open it's doors for me and all willing to use the meeting tables above in the Order of the Divine shield to have a proper meeting._

• Caling is interested in a Seldarine temple, as a place for elves to be able to discuss elven issues in a safe environment.

• Hen is very quick to seek out information on this.

• The Herald's office issues a prompt reply with an appointment date.

((Will catch up with you in game to discuss!))