A price or place for good?

• "Someone once asked me if there was a wrong place to do good, I thought about it for some time and came to an answer. No. There is no wrong place to do good which made me consider many more things in so many situations. One can not always pick the place to do good, they simply must do it. One can not always chose the price or good, but we must simply pay."

Warzivar walked slowly, a little confused but ovrall his stride was firm and full of resolve as he clenched the foul parchment in his hand. He had paid a heavy price for it however he never wavered in his choice to ensure its destruction, though his pocket was lighter his soul was heavy with purpose. Finding himself within the Temple of the Triad he would pay his respects to the three alters before he turned to Galin.

Excuse me Sir, if I might impose upon you use before the alters of the triad. I lack a proper alter to my god Arvoreen at this time and am in need of a holy place to cleanse a cursed scroll. He nodded some awaiting for a quite time within the temple waiting to the late hours of the night before he knelt before the alters placing the evil scroll, Create Grater Undead, before him with a frown.

Murmuring to himself he would pull out a second Holy Symbol much like the one around his neck but in the form of a dagger now, both hands clasping it as he spoke. _"Arvoreen, respected Gods of The Triad, please allow me this time and your guideance so I may rid the land of this cursed parchment. Let not its taint and intended purpose ever strike out to harm those whom has passed, or those whom still walk among us."

"Arvoreen grant me the strength and ability to turn this accursed scroll to ash, and see it rid from the realm."_ He would murmur softly once more raising his Holy Symbol blessing it with Arvoreens power before he lowered it and stabbed it into the middle of the scroll. Letting that divine energy seep into the scroll overflowing to it and letting the scroll slowly turn to ash in its spot as he continued to ask for the strength.

Once the scroll was burned into not but a pile of ash, he would silently gather the ash to clean up the spot before the alters. "Thank you Arvoreen, thank you Tyr, Helm, and Ilmatar for giving me the strength, the place, and the persevernce to see the just and goodly be done. There is no wrong place to do good, and no price can be put upon doing it."

((( Some Pictures to go with the story))
    https://imgur.com/a/LRArAmm

• Just an FYI, though this might best go in the Kudos thread, I really enjoyed this little bit of RP with the variety of characters in the commons. It continued for some time after yo had left to destroy the scroll. I have really been enjoying some of the religious tensions between the different powers and this was an instance that brought out the best in everyones RP.