Spectral Dancer

• For what seems like weeks now, the a young dancer has been lacking a certain passion for her art. It would seem day in, day out, sashays were naught but drawing blood and stepping from gore, to play a felling tune upon fading ribs.

But in this deep dark, where the spirits play and the deathless walk, imagination and giddiness is sparked. From zombified porters, shambling servants and skeletal guards… To spirits that passed and played and screamed.
    " So cool! "

There it was, the Wailing Banshee. She couldn't help but be amazed. For days, she would disappear from the cities of sunlight above. To admire that ghostly figure which brought about a sigh.
    " If only I could be so light on my feet… To dance away forever, without a care. "

But then… Since her arrival, she has done much she had thought impossible before. With the most graceful of scurries from a pile of pillows just before that wailing specter... She skipped and hopped, dark eyes shining as she went to the barmaid. Freshly calloused palms slammed upon the bar with surprising strength and the widest of assorted pearly whites shown past parted lips
    " Miss… Would you let me perform with the Banshee, there? If there are complications... I'll do everything I can to make it work. "

• A very average looking Oscuran Noble has been seen wandering into the Banshee, while there he takes in drinks, wonders why there is no washroom and talks to the people whom are slowly becoming his friends. The rumor spreads around town that this is the place to be.

• Chaevre' has been seen recently at the banshee. Sitting off to the side alone writing in a notebook and sampling the most expensive alcoholic beverages. While not making notes she may be listening to the conversations of other patrons hoping to hear of any local news or other interesting bits of Intel. Should the estranged dancer happen by she offers her a drink and a seat. Seems she may have a story or two to share with the Oscuran newcomer.