Demon Plot Continuation

• I will be able to attend, but will likely have to bail before the end as I work from 10:15 which is 5 hours after the start of the event, will have to leave an hour before that, so… if its fine with bailing mid event, I will wake up extra early.

• Yaaaaaaaas

• My tabletop group cancelled for Sunday, so Arty will be there, ready to go balls deep!

• @e53db4fb4d=StCroix:

3PM CST so count Ting in…. Sunday.....

Same for Leena. 3PM Central on Sunday, I'm good. I'll be there, with bells on.

• Sorry, I can't make it. Last concert of the season is that day and time.

AubreyMaturin

Characters: Romulus Grey, Bard the bowman
    Trotter, spooky halfling ranger
    Shesarai Foutopolis, red-haired cleric of Mystra

• I'm 80% I can be there as it's going to be around 3 pm in my place.

• 3PM CST so count Ting in…. Sunday.....

• If I make that it will be late, I'll ask for a port in if I'm able to get IG quick enough.

• If I'm doing this right…

8pm UTC.
    4pm EDT for Americans on the right coast.

• CONFIRMED: SUNDAY AT 9PM MCP TIME. WHICH IS 10PM MY TIME.

IT'S 2.23 PM FOR MCP AT THE MOMENT OF THIS POST, SO MAKE YOUR MATHS BOIS AND GURLS.

• I'm just gonna highly recommend that people bring their A game PCs … lol.

• @dc0bf4ae1e=sciolist:

Is there a level guide for this extravaganza? or are L4 newbies as welcome/survivable as the Ancients?

Well everyone can survive, depends on how much they risk.
    But seeing that we're up vs Balor level bosses…

• Is there a level guide for this extravaganza? or are L4 newbies as welcome/survivable as the Ancients?

• I unfortunately won't be able to get until probably 6:30pm ET at the earliest. If possible I'll do my best to catch up.

• Generally, no event EVER starts on time. I'll be home around 5:15pm Eastern Time, and intend on logging in and seeing everybody all gathered up in Norwick.

Then, generally, people like to talk for a certain amount of time to establish party rules. Let's say, 15-45 minutes. It varies.

Since I am planning on getting to bed tonight, I'd like people to be en route to the big bad bossman by 6pm. After that, it's entirely on you guys how fast you move. I don't see this taking more than a few hours, even with every conceivable delay. If we don't finish, we can pick it up later. If not enough people show up, I'll postpone.

• @57694ea54c=SatansAdvisor:

Alright, it's looking like I can DM this Sunday (April 29th) to run the Demon continuation.

The Deets:
    When: April 29th at approximately 5pm Eastern US
    What: Killing Rhigor (The Lich)
    Where: Rally in Norwick
    Why: Why not?

Assuming we have a party large enough to face the threat at the designated time, we'll roll. If not, we'll reschedule.

///A few people have posted they can make it but will be late. Is this still the time we're shooting for, or are we pushing it back?

Also, I know it's hard to predict, but what is the estimated length of this mission?

• I'll roll a new char and join you. Will be a blast.

• Going to do my very best to make it on time but its jusy like an hour early might not be there for planning stages

• Been a long time since I was involved with this plot, but I think I'll actually be available during that time and would love to jump in with Arty.

• I'll be kicking this off 10-15 minutes late, apologies for the inconvenience.