Roll Call

• Hannibal puts out word to the adventurers in the region that the time to end the demon menace draws near. Anybody interested in assisting in the liberation of Jiyyd is encouraged to attend a town hall and begin battle planning. Magical protections of the discussion will be covered by Miss Maria, to assuage fears.

"Friends of Norwick, with the latest recovery of artifacts, we believe we are now reaching the best time to strike out against out enemies and deal the death blow. Right now what we must do is lay out who our allies are in this fight. Many of you have been gathering friends in far away and local places to aid us, and we must catalogue them in order to best put them to use and ensure they show up on the battlefield. Come now, step forth if you wish to participate in the oncoming battles, so we may find a location best suited to you. Remember, we are all in this together, and we are the only things that stand between each other and the darkness that has laid claim to our neighbors."

((Okay folks, this is your chance to lay out which PCs of yours you want to play in the upcoming demon finale events. We are trying to wrap this plot up so the server can move forward and develop new and exciting plots to challenge you. If ANY DM has run an event for you in which you've received some NPC allies that you feel would help in this endeavor, post that in this thread, along with your PC and the DM that was controlling said NPCs. If you feel that your allies may be metagamed, please send a forum PM to an active DM so we can include those in the count. Any 'special' NPCs not mentioned here WILL NOT be in the finale. Thank you.))

((P.S. If you have an exact number of your NPCs, please include that, too. If not, that's okay.))

• Ting gathers the archers around

• Hannibal speaks to those who have asked for discretion privately. The gist of what he says is to provide cousel on where which forces can be utilized to their best effect.

((Those of you with NPC forces, PM me or find me IG so we can decide where your allies will fight. Those who have NPCs but do not want to deconflict, PM me or any member of the DM where you wish your forces to go. These decisions will affect the difficulty of the coming events.))

• Elyl Wefneren makes it known he will join up to help purge the demons from Jiyyd.

• Sapeh Madurni, Defender of Rashemen, has been honing her blade for years to face this threat, and definitely offers her aid.

During the last few years as a guardian of Quercatha Terr, the circle has made allies. A group of bugbears from the Rawlinswood, led by Elder Hargakku ((DM Void)), and a circle of Rashemi Witches, the Wychlarans ((also DM Void)) from her own homeland. Sapeh's grandmother, Dayanna, may be among the Wychlarans coming to aid in the coming days.

• General Theaon Thorn offers the aid of the Legion, with troops ready to deploy when the time comes.

• @f93e371446=Gonnar:

_…a third one of bigger complexion and made of a different metal. Those familiar with ore would classify it as Platinum...
    As Z spots the platinum golem his head tilts to the side and he looks up - as if pondering. He lets out a low whistle as he returns his gaze to the golem.

That be a lot o' ingots.

///I'll try to make it if I can. I still have to upgrade to EE, though. Hopefully, I can get around to doing it tonight or this weekend._

• _A sudden flash of light, almost blinding, followed by a loud fssssssssshd. A runed gate as tall as the room's ceiling appears out of nowhere. The magical gates remain closed for a couple of seconds before they start opening slowly, making a cracking noise.
    The interior of the gates are blurry but you can see four figures, one small and 3 huge ones. In a matter of seconds they materialize past the gates…

María walks out of the portal first, heavily warded with spells and a bleeding arm, holding her greatsword with one hand as it leans on her shoulder, on the other hand a severed head of an Illithid. Right behind her you can see three golems, two easily identified as Iron Golems, and a third one of bigger complexion and made of a different metal. Those familiar with ore would classify it as Platinum. María tosses the Illithid's head to the ground and smiles at the gathered as the Gates disappear, leaving nothing behind, as if they were never there._

''Sowwrry fowr the entwrance, It was kind of a fowrced maneuvewr. These golems awre, appawrently, a wreason to do some intewrplanawr banditwry… Oh, and these awre ouwr newest allies against the demons.''

She moves to the back of the room and orders the golems to follow...

• The Halfling Defence League

Ros is ready to go.

• The Ranger Ting will be there

• Hen will step in, Allies posted to PM.

• Rary can step in. He still has the Warden Archon friend Eponymous.

• The big red bull (some may say the Kingpin) Dermin Lantaional steps forward to aid once and for all in this enterprise. Some people may remember he has unsettled affairs with demons of all kind.

((I'll really try to make it whatever time zone you think is cool!))

• Faelar steps forward…

Count me in... It's high time that the home of my younger days be liberated.

• Shesarai Foutoupolis (Ranger 2, Cleric 12) will gladly help.

AubreyMaturin

• someone shoves him from behind and Vick Blake stumbles forward
    Erm…ahh, yes, count me in.

(Skill set: Traps, locks, scouting, short range archery, squishiness)

• Telinus states that his scythe is ready for the harvest. ((NPCs posted in PM))