Call for Adventurers

• Hannibal and the Norwick Town Officials let it be known that Hannibal is asking for any and all adventurers in the region stop by the Town Hall where he is hosting a meeting.

Upon the arrival of the last adventurer at the agreed upon time, Hannibal begins to speak.

"Welcome, friends. It has been far too long since we made significant headway against the threats that face this land. The demon menace can only be strengthening as we sit here combating bandits that strike us in our exhaustion, and work out details of political strife. These lands belonged to the Nars Demonbinders many years ago, and it's not a far fetched theory that some of their relics have survived the ravages of time. I need good folks to see what they can find about these relics, and recover them if at all possible. Is anybody interested in such an undertaking?"

He eyes the group warily.

((Anybody interested in such an event please post here and if there enough interest, we will start brainstorming a time for IG. If there's a good turn out, we will run something!))

• _Hannibal once again addresses anybody in the Great Hall a few days after the events in Mintas Rhelgor.

"The Realm of Norwick owes those of you who ventured to Mintas Rhelgor a debt of gratitude. For those of you who do not know what transpired, a band of brave folk struck a blow close to the heart of the demon menace. Supporters of the demons had holed up in Mintas Rhelgor, led by a trusted agent of our enemy. This "cult" had some of the ant-demon artifacts we sought in their possession, which were recovered and are now at Spellweaver Keep for safe keeping until such a time that we may need their use. The trusted agent of the demons was slain, and as far as we know, every member of the cult has been eliminated, thus weakening our enemy's grasp in the region by that much more."

He gives the audience a faint smile.

"This is progress, even though it may not feel like it. When the time comes to strike another blow against the demons, I urge you to notify Miss Maria at the Spellweaver Keep, and perhaps we can stress test these new boons. It's possible there are further caches in Narfell, however, and we have researchers seeking any additional leads. If any of you are interested in pursuing such a trove again, Norwick would be eternally grateful."_

((OOC Note to Players: The artifacts recovered are IG and will be kept on the server, not in players' inventories. If you find yourself in an event related to the Jiyyd Demon Plot, ask your DM if you may use the artifacts stored at Spellweaver for the duration of the event. Ensure you return them when you are done so other players can use them in further events. These items are clearly marked as plot related in their description, so intentional misuse of them will result in consequences. Again, think of these items as 'rented' during events, and keep in mind there is a very, very real possibility that these items will vanish with the end of the plot))

((OOC Note to DMs: The artifact items will be placed in a PS, feel free to dole them out during Demon related events, please just remember to maintain accountability for them afterwards.))

• Z steps forward casually rubbing the stubble on his chin

I'm not much of an adventurer, but I been in a scrape or three in me craftin' trips over the years.

I kin also offer a small number of Chauntea's blessin's to help protect a few folks from harm and add a little boost ta their power.

I'd like ta help. So, if you'll have 'em, I'll offer this crafter's blade and an ol' farmer's blessings ta the cause.

///I will try to be there for this, if it's cool with the DMs.

My only character is pretty high level, so I'll stay out if the DMs think he's too high of a level for the event. I don't want to throw off the balance and get other characters killed. That said, he's multi-classed big time (long story), so he's not really as powerful as his level may indicate - FYI.

• Council of Moradin

Silver, resting from one of his patrols, hears of the meeting, and will add his skills to anything dealing a blow to the Demon population

• Chea Allin curtsies and offers her service.

((i hope i'll be able to attend)).

• Mystics wakes up in a large bed in one of the rooms upstairs at the grape vines, she turn her side, the bed is empty apart from the wine bottle still in her hand. Her sights still a bit blurry, she drags herself to the end of the bed, scanning the room.

There are pillows, glasses, blankets, cheese, bread… scattered on the floor, table… and many, many empty bottles. She rubs her temples.

“How the fark did I end up here?” She holds her breath and looks down on herself… With a sigh of relief “I am at least fully dressed” then a soft giggle escapes her.

She pulls her self up, straighten her golden locks, (that now have some silver highlights). While gather her hang over posture to a somewhat morepresentable one, she targets a half full glass of wine, stumbles down stairs. She nods to the bartender now cleaning up from the morning service. She hear them speak about some…. adventure

• Akseli and Telinus both offer their service..

• Norwick Scout, Ting, sees the sign and nods.

• _" I am more than willing to continue my work and aide you Hannibal, however not much headway can be made at times. Such as with the Bandit threat, many times I have attempted to locate their leaders and many times I have come to nothing. The Demons, the Bugbears all these threads are entwined or seemed to be for some time and no leads have come up through investigation.

The help of relics may in fact aid up in finally pulling through as it seems perhaps a real possibility our enemies are hiding from us with one? Perhaps something not to unlike the Temple of the Triads blessings to keep evil out do our enemies have to hide from us?"_

Hen spoke at a length before she leaned back against the wall silently ending her speech with a few words. "Nothing can be accomplished sigularly however, and the first thing we need is perhaps a bard to give us some kind of ancient lore on where we can even begin."

• Vick is passing through on one of his long patrols and stops in to note his interest. Catching sight of Maria he quickly ducks back outside

• Shesarai was staying in the Grapevine after being out all night scouting the Nars Pass when she heard about this meeting. She sends word that she's always interested in chastising demons, if it's not suicidal. She is willing to help if you need a good scout.

AubreyMaturin

• Wick, the somewhat lazy Druid sends a certified letter of his interest after hearing about said events second hand, from his nap place, in the glen.

• María's presence visible next to Hannibal as he talks. It's undoubted that she'll offer first hand help, both to researchers and when the time comes to travel and get the artifacts

• *a women in a dark cloak watches from the rear of the room and states she would be keen to hunt after artifacts of demonbinders however watches carefully about who else volunteers.

Likewise a young male paladin stands and states any opportunity to oppose the forces of evil he will join *

//I'd be game if it can make it with one pc or another !