Home for sale!

• Posted to the bulletin board, fee paid

Home for sale near the Bath House in the Peltarch Residential District for 21,000 gold.

Former home of Hedia, priestess of Sharess, currently owned and taken care of by responsible home owner Anna Blake. As I am currently taking residence now in the farm lands, I am looking to sell this place for a reasonable deal.

May be willing to accept trades to reduce the cost by half in adventurers equipment. Must be a Peltarch Citizen for at least a year in order to quality for private sale.

The home features a cozy living room with bar, a large kitchen for meal prep, and an exquisite bedroom with a shrine to Sharess inside, as well as a change room with mirrors and a hidden vault to keep your goods stored in.

Serious inquiries only, contact Anna Blake, Harvestmistress of Chauntea while off duty to arrange a tour!

• Kathea leaves a note for Anna saying she will purchase the house and to talk with her about price negotiations

• Hedia would often walk up to "her" house and knock on the door to try and have a talk with the "current owner". After a good dozen times she would leave a note under the door. Reading

"As the holder of the deed to this home and the one that spent alot of time in its design. I would like to meet the one currently living here to discuss a few things. In no way do i hold blame on you for this current issue at hand. As i am still trying to get in contact with someone from the city also to talk about this also. I am hoping to find a way that all involved can work this out so that everyone is happy. So i will continue to come by in hope of catching you when you are home."

Signed

Hedia Gend High Priestess of Sharess