Norwick: Fight Night

• What sounds good for Norwick's new Fight Night schedule? Have your say, and vote!

• I voted Friday evenings but any evening should be fine for me.

• Whoever would be interested in a medium-term investment in a new (level 1 start) character, please PM me before this coming weekend.

• 7pm EST is midnight here in the UK, and 1-2am further East across Europe. I'm a night owl and tend to stay up late so it's fine for me, but probably not ideal for others.

• Belay that. Looks like I'll be away for work until Feb 8th.

• Looks like weekend evenings it is. Let's aim for Sunday Nights again then. I'll try this Sunday at 7pm EST if there's a decent turnout.

• Mostly I can do it any time during weekends. I voted for weekend evenings, although I did that thinking it's a good time for other players to crowd the area before action 😎

• I voted weekend mornings (based on PST) in the hopes that we can include our friends across the pond.

My west coast morning would be late morning/early afternoon on the east coast.

• Being on the West Coast, afternoons and evenings work best for me on weekends for the time being. Since you people insist on living on the East Coast.

• @b166279a50=SatansAdvisor:

Okay folks, here's the thing.

I'd like to start running Fight Night in Norwick again. Having a set in stone time allows us a certain amount of consistency. In the past, it was run on Sunday evenings. Let me know what times work for you, and I'll do what I can to accommodate. Obviously, we'd like to get as many people as possible at these things, since more people equals more fun. Personally, I'm on US Eastern Time, and I work Mon-Fri during the day. Weekends and weeknights, for the most part, are clear for me.

I need more votes here.

Same for me. I voted weekend afternoons.

• Okay folks, here's the thing.

I'd like to start running Fight Night in Norwick again. Having a set in stone time allows us a certain amount of consistency. In the past, it was run on Sunday evenings. Let me know what times work for you, and I'll do what I can to accommodate. Obviously, we'd like to get as many people as possible at these things, since more people equals more fun. Personally, I'm on US Eastern Time, and I work Mon-Fri during the day. Weekends and weeknights, for the most part, are clear for me.

I need more votes here.