Shrouds not gone - Report

• The following information is spread to the Norwick officials, Druid circle, and the known adventurers of Norwick. It is kept out of the ears of the citizens as not to belittle the great news of Ruins defeat.

**"Following a hectic battle against highly empowered hobgoblins in a fortified position two Shrouds of ORcusgate where seen overlooking the battle. Once we eliminated their underlings they retreated to the edge of the scar, the following is what I was able to garner from following them with extreme caution."

"The shrouds seem to be now/also working with the hobgoblin demonbinders in specific one that appears to be in charge. Upon following the Shrouds I saw Three Shrouds, one more than was watching the battle, discussing things in a tongue I could not understand. the hobgoblin seemed extremely nervous and perhaps fearful before the shrouds disappeared into an Abyssal vortex.

Once the Shrouds left the hobgoblin demonbinder it retreated to a private part of the Hobgoblins cave where I was unable to overcome the barricade of bodies that where guarding the, believed, demonbinder leader's quarters."**