Halloweekend 2017

• The Halfling Defence League

Date: Sunday 11/5
    Time: 2:00 PM EST
    Who can come?: Anyone who wants to
    Storyline: None
    Level Range: I literally don't care
    Alignments: Whatever

About: Join your friendly neighborhood Bastage for an alternate reality zombie apocalypse! A necromancer has been terrorizing the isolated town of Fallowbrook, and looks to be determined to overrun the town with the undead! The only thing standing between the town and utter annihilation is a small group of adventurers…but are they even prepared for the scale of the threat?

While players will be expected to remain IC during the event, the event itself is OOC to Narfell with no consequences beyond its duration. This is a self-contained, standalone zombie apocalypse!

Ground Rules: PC's will be attacked by successive waves of zombies. As PC's die, they'll be reanimated to join the undead horde for the rest of the event's duration! We keep going until everyone is undead!

Rewards!: Everyone takes home something, but the last PC standing gets a special prize!

• i'll try to be there, set up my alarm clock for that.

🙂

• Will find a PC for the event

• The correct timezone for EST will be GMT-5.

AubreyMaturin

• @6b5e5266db=Gonnar:

@6b5e5266db=Fadia:

Not sure if I can make it or if I'd be a bit late to it. Depends if I am converting timezones properly xD

Same thing 😛

• @3f0e060a2e=Fadia:

Not sure if I can make it or if I'd be a bit late to it. Depends if I am converting timezones properly xD

• Will be there but might have to poof a bit early!

• The Halfling Defence League

It'll be on an unattached map, so you'll all be teleported there!

• I want in but will we be teleported there or something if it's OOC anyway? Because as the new guy I have no idea how to get there. 😛

• I am so there.

I should be able to make that time as well, just need to decide what char to bring. 😄