Learning Netherese

• 16:33 - Finally i arrived to the tower of the spellweaver, im seeking answers about what happened in the commons when that weird guy approached us asking about the Nar empire and the current ruler of this land. Seems that a great evil is upon us even more when that ancient language is spoken at this times.

18:45 - Dear journal, i havent found nothing useful in theses books, im feeling desperate, i cant believe i cant find information about the Nar empire, and what's going in Mintas Rhegal.

22: 35 - Its been almost four hours since my last notes, i regained hope, i met theheadmistress of the tower, Mawria (that's how she call herself but im pretty sure is María) talking to her she offered her help teaching me herself that ancient tongue, twice a week in the tower, i cant be more happy about it.

Savstra, The Book Keeper.

• María nods quietly

That's good enough. Nice to actualy know you now, Savstwra.
    We'll begin with the basics of nethewre, then. As with any language, the most impowrtant thing to leawrn is the alphabet, and fwrom the alphabet, the most impowrtant thing to leawrn is the vowels.

Wrepeat with me:

"y, s, is, ai, th"

She waits for Savstra to repeat the vowels, then she repeats them once again, so that she can correct herself. While she does so, María stands up and goes fetch a book from the shelf behind them, then with a clasp of her fingers a quill and a blank scroll appear on her hand, too

• Salin drops down from the upper areas of the keep, as he was overseeing the reconstruction of the damaged parts that occurred with the planeshift. He sees María and Savstra having their conversation and while grabbing a book, he quips

"That's sounds a good enough reason to me María. It's not everyday we have a new scholar knocking at our doorstep. Might as well let them in on the knowledge."

He gives Savstra a little smile as he goes back to work

• That's understandable takes a seat well my name is Savstra takes out her journal and get prepare to take notes

I like to call myself as a Book Keeper, i enjoy every one of them, i might not be talented in arcane arts or taking care of people but i learn quick, im pacient but especially all my knowledge come from them, you can say i live for them and thank to them.

Since im very very VERY interested in books my intention is to learn every laguage that can help me to understand, and what could be better than start learning an ancient language like Netherese

While speaking write drown every name of books and scrolls that her hin's eyes can reach

• A few days after, María awaits for Savstra at the Keep. She invites her over to the inner library of the Keep, full of books and scrolls, pages and pages of knowledge

Take a sit, please she motions to the table in front of them

Befowre I stawrt teaching you, I'd like to know a bit about you… I'd say it's nothing pewrsonal, but it is. Nethewrese is an ancient and powewrful language, key to the intwrincated use of sevewral awrtifacts and whatnot.

As you'll undewrstand, I can't pass that knowledge to someone that is potentially dangewrous, hm?

María looks at her, waiting for her answer, eyes sparkling with interest