Norwick Harvest Festival

• ((Hannibal Charon, do your thing.))

• Can make that time

• The Halfling Defence League

Going to be spending some time with the family this weekend, but I should be able to make this.

• It kills me inside I can't make it with Anna Saturday, sorry 😞

• @beb4d52e3e=Gonnar:

@beb4d52e3e=its_a_fire:

@beb4d52e3e=MCPlay:

Saturday at around 9PM GMT

Works for me!

Works for moi

That works.

• @1047658de4=its_a_fire:

@1047658de4=MCPlay:

Works for me!

Works for moi

• @5b63b7f14d=MCPlay:

Works for me!

• //Do we have any suggestions on particular starting times? If that's alright with everyone, I would like to start the event Saturday at around 9PM GMT (that's 2 days and 5 hours from the time of this post), but I'm open to different suggestions, so let me know your preferences.

• This weekend works for me as well, Atel wouldn't miss it.

• **The Norwick Harvest Festival!

Please visit Norwick to attend the long overdue Harvest Festival where we will celebrate a bountiful harvest with the following:

Food!
    Archery!
    Feats of Strength!
    Food!
    Magic!
    Song and Dance!
    Food!

And, finally…

The Crowning of the Norwick Harvest King and Queen!

We hope to see you there.**

P.S. Those who wish to judge their peers in the crowning of the Norwick Harvest Monarchy, please seek out Hannibal, or he will choose the judges at random. And we really do not want that.

((Okay everybody, so the Norwick Harvest Festival is going to be kicking off ~soon~. Ideally this coming weekend, assuming we can get some participation. MCP is running it, so we're all at the mercy of his play time. If anybody is particularly interested in attending, please post what times work best for you so we can accommodate. I know server numbers are low, but I'd really like this to be similar to the old Fight Nights in terms of having a decent turnout where we all have a good time.))