Jiyyd - The Next Step

• ((This is for Aoth.))

• Dev

I'd be very interested to jump in on this with Grunk but won't have availability until after 9/18. Following that, I have a flexible schedule and can work around whatever time is easiest for others.

• @83bccfa854=Voight:

Roughly what time is that, Jerrick, in EST if possible? (That your shift ends)

7 am EST.

So, the schedule (AFTER THIS NEXT WEEKEND) leaves me usually free on mornings after 7 am EST (8-9 is safer), with my next shift either starting at 2 am, or midnight EST on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sat, Sun.

• Anna should be free to contribute lest something personal shows up any time now

• Roughly what time is that, Jerrick, in EST if possible? (That your shift ends)

• @62ea9b2ad1=JerrickRafe:

Sep 8, 9, and 10 I will be in the woods, camping, however, so complete no-go there.

What? Do you mean you don't have trees with plugs where you live?

• I'm no longer good for nights, seeing as how I'm working night shift lately, so weekends I'll either need to event immediately after shift instead of sleeping, or sometime in the afternoon US time with a hard limit on time into the evening.

Otherwise, this contract should be done shortly, and I'll be back to being free largely whenever.

Sep 8, 9, and 10 I will be in the woods, camping, however, so complete no-go there.

• except for the weekend of the 8th 9th of september, I should be able to make it any day assuming we start at 11.30-11.59pm (GMT +1), even if that implies not sleeping and going to work like a zombie.

There might be other schedules that work for me, but since I work with changing schedules, who knows.

• The Halfling Defence League

I'm available most weekday evenings and all day on weekends

• I prefer Saturdays as well, but can work in sundays during the afternoon/evening hours too. During the week, I can only manage from 21h00-00h00 GMT.

• Saturdays tend to work best for my part, though it would definitely need to start before midnight my time (GMT +1) for me to finish any lengthy event. I'm out of town 18-19th of September, otherwise I can probably work within my usual play times. PC-wise, I'm most likely to bring Nica.

• Wick wont miss this, I don't know that I'll be able to stay for all of it, but I'll be there. Weeknights work, as to weekends, but Saturdays are best.

• So long as I have advanced notice I can make it.

• Won't be available this weekend or anytime during the next week. I'll be available next weekend on 9/2, 9/3, and 9/4.

• Shesarai gives Aoth her pledge to help in any way she can.

Availability: Aug 27-29 Any time.
    Aug 30 After 5:30 PM
    Aug 31-Sep 7 (out of town and out of commission)
    Sep 8 After 5:30 PM
    Sep 9-10 Any time

After Sept 10: Monday during the day, not in the evening
    Tuesday, all day
    Wed, after 5:30 PM
    Thur, during the day, not in the evening
    Fri, after 5:30 PM
    Sat-Sun: Negotiable

AubreyMaturin

• **What is common knowledge: the druids of the Circle of Quercatha Terr are calling for allies to meet and plot action against the demon hidden within the Rawlinshood, the same demon who plagues the pass with undead.

What known to a few: this call is a feint; the circle of the woods and their allies intend first to rescue the weaker circle of the Coldstones, who are at present gravely overwhelmed by a lich who serves Glymphimhor. At last, Maria has prepared a covert scrying ritual to locate the lich's lair. Soon the heroes will meet in Spellweaver, and from there, they will use the gifts provided by the Crystal Circle to storm the mountain lair and end the lich called Rhigor of the Grave's Chill.**

((Whether you were involved in the secret strategy meetings or not, if you wish to take part in the lich event, post your availability below. It may be long, and it may prove deadly even for higher levels. Come prepared. Depending on time, Void's plans, and PC choices, there may be a follow-up event for the lich's phylactery.))