Getting back on track - Glyphimhor and the Demon Presence

• Hi Narfell!

I'd like to thank you all for your patience in dealing with my absence and my unintentionally leaving things hanging with this particular plot. I am a seasonal worker, and unfortunately have been working 7 days a week which has left me with precious little time, and unfortunately just absolutely no time for Narfell.

After getting caught up on a TON of work, I now have more time on my hands and have been able to get IG almost daily.

I'd like to get things moving along again and allow for resolution. Potentially, I'd like this plot to affect permanent changes to the server, depending on how the PCs involved (which extends to everyone) handle it.

This has so far been somewhat of a collaborative effort between Dora and I. I'll be speaking with him soon and I'd like to run an event this week to bring some clarification and nail down the next step in the PCs' actions.

Because work might get crazy again… I'd like to machine-gun out some events, but it will be difficult as I don't want to interfere with anything other DMs have going on.

Can anyone give me some feedback as to what days and times are the best to get together IG, in order to include as many people as possible?

• Weekends tend to bring more flexible hours for my part, however I have grown stricter with that whole night-owl thing and won't sign on to any event that starts past midnight my time (GMT +1), not even on weekends.

• Pretty soon I'll have the opportunity to bid for new shifts, meaning I'll have a set schedule and set days off. I'll be able to plan then. 😞

• Open to most evening times. Be the need for old or new characters since I have a rather open knowledge of most of the event.

• And Saturday is out for me

• I always have some flexibility

• Friday and Sunday mornings/afternoons (EDT) are usually my most flexible times, outside of that it gets difficult to predict.

• I voted weekend mornings. That usually gets more people from the European time zones.

• i vote for euro-hours events (weekdays & weekend mornings for U.S. time zone).

euro-time events are almost non-existent. 😕

• Teusdays are usually best in the evening for me, without conflicts. But if I hear about something beforehand I can work on shoehorning it in somewhere.

• Weekday evenings (especially thursdays) and weekend mornings always work best for me. Usually if its something that I'm required to be there for I can work around my work schedule, usually. Been crazy busy as of late.

I WANT TO NARF MORE!

• I am back from vacation and will be around most days and weekends until Aug 20th, when I'm taking my family to Tennessee to watch the eclipse (Aug 21). As usual, Wed and Friday during the day I have my grandson. Otherwise, Shesarai should be available.

AubreyMaturin

• Summer vacation means I have more time to play, and my schedule is flexible. However, I'm not around as much, so I play less - a lot less. I've barely played any Narfell this summer.

Anyway, I'm around the next few days, but then I'm off again for about a week. If something happens while I'm around, I'll try to get involved. Otherwise, good luck!

Z

• Weekdays are my most flexible for the next couple weeks.