Treasure Most Wondrous!

• The Halfling Defence League

Following the recovery of an immense hoard of treasure by an adventuring group, rumors swirl throughout the Nars Pass that other caches of riches have been secreted in many places throughout the region. The whole place seems to have caught treasure fever!

((OOC: I've hidden several chests full of gold and consumables in various random parts of the server. Some are guarded, some are not. Some are way off the beaten path, some are cleverly hidden in more straightforward locations. As treasures get found, I'll hide new ones in new locations with new challenges related to getting them. Happy hunting!))

• The Halfling Defence League

Renewed tumors pass through the Nars of other hoards discovered, left by adventurers of bygone years or any one of the score of armies that have passed through the region. It seems some enterprising bands have already claimed some treasures, and some rather surly individuals have set up camps where they are searching for more in Narfell's remote reaches!

((I will be placing more treasures in various parts of Narfell over the coming days! Even if you pass through an area one day and find nothing, it may be worthwhile to return later and see if anything has changed….))