King passes the word. ((ALL CAMP MEMBERS READ!!))

• The King's normal jovial and easy going nature is stripped down when he calls the Rom and gali that are in Camp one night around the fire.

_Handing each of you trusted members of my family a key to our home's gates does not seem to have worked. Until I can get some fine gnomish crafter's to remake the locks that only the gate guards under Swordmaster Taro will have… if I see ANY Oath Taker with more than one copy of the gate key I will banish you.

More to the point... If I find any gaji with a key, they will be dangled above a chasm of cave spiders until they tell me which Oath Taker gave it to them... and that Oath Taker will face ten times worse being dangled in front of ME!!_

((OOC, if I see a non-Oath Taker (gaji) using a key, the entire camp of NPCs will be made hostile to you until you are subdued. You will be tortured IC by them until you spill who gave you the copy of the key, if you chose not to tell then you will be killed. If you are an Oath Taker that has been found to have made a copy and/or handed a key to a non-Oath Taker… you can expect permanent banishment.))