As of Build 904o
The !skillcheck command no longer uses integers for skills. Instead, use the name of any skill, ability, or saving throw without spaces. The DC is optional.
- !skillcheck will 20 - Rolls a Will saving throw vs DC 20.
- !skillcheck dex 10 - Rolls a Dex check vs DC 10.
- !skillcheck animalempathy - Rolls an Animal Empathy check with no DC.
This is especially handy for when the game is paused.
When DMs use this command, all PCs in the area will roll a check/save. DMs may use the option silent to send the results to the DM channel instead.
- Gonnar NPCs
- Cosmetic fixes to skillchecks, die rolls
- Two new DM chat commands for factions and AI on/off toggling
- Updates to DMFI henchman function: NPCs targetted will fire henchman scripts until de-henched