Arrow Of Time (Discussion thread)

• ((This thread is to discuss ICLY about the plot, see our next moves, share information, etc… This is a good way to speed things up when we actually hop IG, since somtimes some people are tight on time and leaving mid adventure sucks. All who are usually involved in the plot are welcome to participate. Let's RP! ))

María scratches her head and glances to Z's pastry that he's carefuly unwraping. She asks, lost in thought

"So, what now?"

• ((I think the "pastry meeting" was on another thread, but I'll go with it because Z would probably be eating one here too. 😉 ))

Um…

Wipes his mouth

Correct me if I'm wrong, but din this whole mess start with time travelin'? Won't the time folks send more of them Quarut things after us too if we keep tryin' to mess with time?

I only know bits n pieces of what happened, maybe we kin go over that again, but it's my understandin' that Miss Atel failed in 'er attempt at time travel. Glances over to Atel

If she did fail, why are they so upset? Just fer tryin'? Or is it somethin' else?

Is it 'cause she's young now - unnaturally extendin' her life beyond 'er normal "time"? Maybe, if we kin get 'er back to 'er normal age, that would be enough. shrugs

By the way, who is "they" anyway? Who sent the Quarut?

• "quick thinking…." Anar says from the corner, "was luck, but I am here to learn from the likes of you, so any sort of help I can give call it a bonus. I will follow whatever plan you devise and 'call it a hunch,' but I think we are on the proper path." She settles back against the wall, pulling her hood and cloak around her head and shoulders.

• ((been meaning to respond forever, work has been nuts))

Atel, fidgeting with the attention being on her, speaks up

If I'm being honest, I went along with the idea of us travelling back to stop myself from doing this in the first place because it seemed like a good idea at the time. But the closer we get to this being actually happening the more I feel like it's a bad idea.

But in the same breath, what else can I do? I know I can't fight an inevitable head on, and I wouldn't ask my friends to do so either. Even if we would win against it, another would simply come.

She sighs

Outside of somehow making a plea to whomever or whatever controls these golems from Mechanus – a feat in itself -- I don't know what other options I have.

So,feelings aside lets get to the matter at hand. We have the hourglass, now powered thanks to some quick thinking there by Anar, I have the sand. I've tried simply combining them a few times but it never did anything, so I assume the next logical step would be to combine the two to activate the relic itself.

She looks everyone over

What do you think?

• Clears throat Ahemmmmm, what's the plan now, Atel? We need to keep moving and not stay iddle. Speak youwr mind.

• Salin watches María watching Z unwrapping the pastry. Once she snaps out of it, he adds:

Now? Now we stick to the plan. We use the wand, you cast the spell and we all hope for the best not to die.