The Druid Gathering

• ((For its_a_fire))

• @22b1489bfb=Atel:

I'm more available on weekends but can make a weekday work if it's in the evening.

I can do weekends, but weekdays are very limited. I can only be around from 9pm GMT onwards.

• I'm more available on weekends but can make a weekday work if it's in the evening.

• (( I'm in the same boat of mostly being available by scheduling in advance, though I peek in at the server some Eastern time evenings. I'll be gone May 20-21, but I'm largely flexible otherwise. That said, I don't know if Void is around presently, and the whole purpose of the gathering was to persuade and plot with his NPCs. ))

• Anna's willing to help as an ally of the circle should there be a chance to get together and her player is free. (which means thurs/fri almost any time, sat-mon after 5 pm mountain time)

• Leena makes another attempt to gather everyone, as more developments have occurred!

Anybody else still up for this?

• Cool! Keep me posted on developments. It's harder for me to get on these days, but I can make the effort!

• Nope. Not yet!

• I actually don't think it has…Voight can confirm but I think work swallowed him again. Could also confirm with Fire. 🙂

• (I assume this happened already?)

• Mon - Thurs, I work, earliest availability is between 8-9pm EDT. This is largely dependent on who is attempting to put my little terror to bed and how successful that is.

Fri - If I'm not working overtime, I'm available from 10am - 5pm, and EDT evenings (8-9pm onward)

Sat - Unpredictable, dependent on wife's ever shifting schedule.

Sun - Always the most flexible, with enough notice.

*Holidays - ie the approaching Easter Weekend - also means there is no daycare available to me, which makes my times even less stable/predictable. With advanced notice I can try to work with it, however nothing is ever guaranteed.

• The Halfling Defence League

As always, my availability is after 4:45pm most weekdays, with weekends mostly wide open

• I'd be game for dusting Willow off for this, if it happens at a time I can reasonably make. Otherwise I'll assume the errant Wolf is travelling like so many others of her kind!

I'm most likely out for the easter weekend, starting Friday - 'til then, regular working hours dictate a bedtime at least closeish to midnight. If the more involved players can only do later times then I'll not mind sitting it out. Oh! And I'm in the Central European Timezone, GMT +1.

• THursdays and saturdays are usually best for me, I can make most times work barring work.

• Mon wed after 7 eastern. Thurs Fri all day. Sat after 7

• Today, tomorrow, tuesday, and thursday, max i can do is starting at 6PM EDT.
    wednesday, and easter weekend I'll be completely out, save for saturday, from 10AM to 4PM EDT.

• Z will help if he can…

Sunday - I have an early soccer game, so I can play up to 8:30 EDT (5:30 PDT - my time).

Monday - I have soccer on Mondays, but I have late games this week. I can be home from work by 7:00 EDT and play until 1:00 EDT (4:00 - 10:00 PDT).

Tuesday - I have a 7:30 football game, so I can play from 7:00 to 10:00 EDT (4:00 - 7:00 PDT).

Wednesday - Open. I can get home by 7:00 EDT (4:00 PDT).

Thursday - I have a 7:30 football game, so I can play from 7:00 to 10:00 EDT (4:00 - 7:00 PDT).

Friday - Open. I can get home by 7:00 EDT (4:00 PDT).

Easter weekend - I'll be out of town for the holiday. I'll get home on Sunday afternoon (probably early - depending on traffic).

Z

• For myself:
    Sunday the 9th: up-in-the-air right this minute. probably okay 5-10 EDT
    Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri: after 3 EDT
    Sat: if its finished before around 8 EDT.

• A select number of messenger starlings cross the Nars to deliver news of a gathering of druids. Aurilites from the Coldstones, besieged by demons and a lich. Bugbear from the south, their young warriors tempted by a demon cult. The Circle of Quercatha Terr in the middle, their woods rotting before their very eyes. Everywhere, elder druids are dying to fuel the demons' schemes.

Now, druids from across Narfell are coming together to decide what will be done…

OOC:

Aoth has met or messaged a handful of active nature-inclined PCs to represent their faiths when the druids gather. This thread is for those players to post availability for the next week so Void can decide the best time to do this for maximum PC fun.

So far that's:
    Rasuil
    Anna
    Wick
    Blane
    …and Z, feel included though I forgot to say something in-game with all the arrows flying around!

Plus members of the Wolves or druid circle who could make a scheduled event but maybe aren't regularly active otherwise.