Auction - Temple of Chauntea!

• ((This thread is for Mojo))

• I think most of us get it, moon. Don't worry. 🙂

It's hard to get people who are all over the world into one place at one time to do one thing.

• I want to make things crystal clear for everyone.

I'm not dragging my feet on this, I'm not giving up!

That being said, I've been waiting for a time that I can get 12+ people on at once, and a couple of the times I had it scheduled, it never happened. Other times, I wait to see if people are available after the event, but there's never the quantity I've been looking for.

I'm really hoping to have as many people as possible at this event as it gives them an opportunity to buy tons of cheap healing supplies as well as get a few nice interesting items at the auctions and some great consumables.

That being said, I do have a vacation to go to next week, BUT, should Void be unable to help me with this, I promise everyone that early May, I'll run this thing, even if 6-7 people are on, AND, I'll be on for a few hours to sell healing supplies to people if allowed to even if the auction is over to help folks out.

Its been a bit frustrating for a lot of parties I know, but people have been busy, I work weekends till 7 PM eastern, and life happens.

Thank you all for your patience

• Sigh

• Unsure at this point what's happening. Void seems to be MIA again. When he's back and can communicate with me a bit this'll happen/

• @98c82eb406=KingCreeper:

I just feel it's important that you know I will 'not' be having fun.

rejoices on the thought that he is not having fun

• @f0f5b740de=Speedy_Z_:

Sorry, I'll be out of town for Easter.

Z

• I'll actually be out of town. It seems people got married and my wife invited me to a reception. I don't know them, but their beliefs suggest there will not be a bar. And it will not be acceptable to byob. Not that anything after "I'll be out of town" is important in this message, I just feel it's important that you know I will 'not' be having fun.

• We will try for Tomorrow Saturday 7 PM Eastern USA time, otherwise will do next Saturday or Sunday at 5 if Void is available to do so

• I might be able to make it.

• I should be able to make this.

Z

• Suckers, at 1am… I'll hire someone to play for me >.>

• We're going to try tomorrow for 7 PM USA Eastern time (that's around 1 AM Euro I think!)

• I can probably get IG on Friday around 7:00 EDT (4 p.m. my time).

Tomorrow I can get IG around the same time until about 10 p.m. EDT (4 - 7 p.m. my time).

Z

• Might move it up to Tomorrow or Friday if we get enough people on at once!

• Council of Moradin

Gnarl gets this information, hurries to his shop, to check on his supplies, and grab a bag of coin. He loves bargains, and has money that needs to be used, since it is beginning to tarnish from lack of transferring from hand to hand. Unless a find of mithril ore intercedes, he will attend.

Gnarl Horst,

played by Gatlord

• Sorry, I'll be out of town for Easter.

Z

• Chantean and Kelemvorite Collaboration Event and Auction!!!

What

A grand auction sponsored by the Chauntean Church and the Kelemvorite Temple in order to help supply adventurers for the troubles to come, it will be hosted in honor of the fallen heroes and druids Leogold and Ronin who worked in their own ways to help keep the land safe. There will also be drinks and food provided, and this will allow those who want to contribute to the efforts in saving our lands to communicate and mingle, offering insights that could help significantly to the efforts.

Healing supplies will be sold at a discount and will be abundant as well so do not miss this opportunity!

Where

Long Road south of the Legion Tower near the Kelemvorite Temple

Why

The proceeds will be distributed evenly to the refugees of the Silver Valley, the Kelemvorite Temple, the Chauntean Church, as well as the town of Norwick

Who

Anyone is welcome to attend! It will be hosted by Anna Blake, Harvestmistress of Chauntea, though members of the Kelemvorite Clergy may assist as well. (OOC Note: You're allowed to bring as many PCs to the area as you want, but you may only switch characters TWICE during the event))

When

Three Tenday from now (Tentative time, Saturday April the 15th, 7PM Eastern USA Time We know its easter weekend so if not enough people can attend it will be moved up)

((I would like to get as many people as possible in attendance so please let me know if you're able to come if possible!))