Hin Night

• This thread is for Araighn, you know what to do. ๐Ÿ˜›

• @33ead3c7e2=Voight:

Anyone that was going to attend the hin event - I apologize but I won't be able to run this. I found out last minute about a benefit for a friend's wife with cancer and I'm here now. I'm sorry ๐Ÿ˜ž

No worries Void. That's more important than a computer game. Caomhin ran a public forum with the King last night that actually helped advance matters regarding the Valley refugees.

Would we be able to try again this upcoming Saturday, 4/8? I'll be available in the afternoon. Could try a 2pm EDT start.

• No worries, RL happens and that's important RL stuff.

• Anyone that was going to attend the hin event - I apologize but I won't be able to run this. I found out last minute about a benefit for a friend's wife with cancer and I'm here now. I'm sorry ๐Ÿ˜ž

• Atel wouldn't miss it for the world. (Unless her player can't be there. >.>)

• I might be able to dust off Raรบl for this one.

• From the Rumor Caravan Thread:

@126eb98fa3:

_With the situation across the Scar worsening, General Theaon Thorn of the Troff Legion and HDL is calling for aid to help gather resources to create battlements on the Bluff. The tone on the Bluff has already become more serious, as more of the refugee hins and gnomes train with Drem, while those not willing to fight look as if they will be on the move soon.

Those willing to help can meet at the campfire outside the Legion Hall._

((This event will be this Saturday, April 1st at 7:30pm EDT/GMT -4 hrs.))