Sunday Sunday Sunday - 7pm EST

• I've got a very special event planned for Sunday (tomorrow) March the 26th at 7PM Eastern Standard Time!

Rumors have spread up the Nars Pass! The adventuring sort will have learned by now that Yllalyn's assistant, Leogold of the Church of Chauntea, has been murdered in cold blood.

It's said that the suspected culprit was even a member of the Peltarch Defenders…

Strange sightings of a woman hiding out in the Nars Pass, chanting in foul tongues have been reported.

With no -substantial- evidence to go on, several adventurers have taken it upon themselves to find this suspect - and bring her to justice. Could there be a connection between the murder of Leogold (the commoners of Norwick are quick to point out this man was a druid...), and the strange sightings?

Sunday - 7PM EST Be there!

• I was hoping to make this, but I'm still at work and will be for a couple more hours, at least.

After that, I have a soccer game (playoffs). So, I'm out. 😞

Good luck, everyone!

Z

• The Halfling Defence League

Ros'll be there

• I'm interested but shant be able to be there because my family is having Tritip at that time. And I don't want to miss that. 😉

Have fun guys!

• I'm in.

• Will try to be there with Frances Darkhaven.

🙂

• This won't run nearly as long as the last event, MCP. I'm planning on a 90 minute thing, I wouldn't be surprised if it ran over a bit.

• Anar will tag along to see what mischief she can get into…. and you are saying 7pm EST.... Sunday, March 26....

• I suppose I could maybe join… Are you planning on it being a long event? Just so I have some reference as that falls on midnight for us GMT folks.

• Legion

I know a strange priestess chanting in foul tongues who should probably show up!

• ((Sorry yes, EDT 7pm. That would be…. 20.5hrs from this post) )

• The Chauntean Priestess Anna Blake will be doing her best to lead the expedition in order to hunt down the one who defiled her church and murdered one of her members. (might be there 710-715) She has a plan that she'd like to discuss with others when they meet in order to find the coward!

• Cerulean Knight, Walter, apparently entered an arrangement where he'd offered his assistance to Anna Blake with the investigation as part of a trade for some goods.

• ((To be clear, that's 7pm EDT, right? Since Eastern US is an hour ahead of its own time zone…))

When Aoth overhears others connecting the murder and the strange rituals, she seeks out Anna Blake and decides to spend a little less time vaporously traveling the skies.