Witches, are they crystal clear?

• Introduction.

i love witches - as a whole with their families & cat familiars, as well - but no more than a Buddhist woman that i fight for.

i read a little about their past, this gave me more knowledge about their low & practical, wicked & independent feminine nature.

Thoughts & Myths.

i read that witches in past were persecuted, feared & hated by many - by others loved, feared & admired.

i think they were independent women who dared to have their own opinion, who (often secretly) challenged church & rulers.

they were wise, knew how to heal or secretly poison people, how to deliver kids or stop births; their wisdom often made them rich, for people came to them when they were in needs.

their initiation meetings, Sabbats, were mostly wicked, hedonistic, erotic, narcotic, psyched, blasphemous and often crime-inducing.

i think that in rare, in most the depraved cases, these were as vile & disgusting as church portrayed them.

My approach.

i have seen witches with loving eyes for years, as crystal clear, being fascinated as well.

should i change, now that i truth about their low practices returned to me?

i'll try to remain critical & aware but still will see them with loving eyes, inspiring myself & others for a vision of very crystal clear, spiritual, fascinating & erotic women.

A song.

https://youtu.be/3jNlIGDRkvQ