Let Me Butcher Your PC!

• I'd love to mangle some Narfell characters or NPCs by turning them into abstract 2D shades of gray. If you aren't afraid of seeing a version of your beloved characters that you can never unsee, send me a link to the character descriptions. If no characters are volunteered or nominated, I'll likely continue stalking the Character Description forum looking for new targets. Keep them updated!

Characters to draw:

Willow - Complete
    Shesarai - Complete
    Salin - Complete
    Atel - Complete
    Bufflin/Disa - Complete
    Leena - Pending
    Nate
    Roslyn
    Moon
    Maria
    Shemaright

• @2199bf0850=ClownBaby:

@2199bf0850=JerrickRafe:

Ahaha, it's awesome! πŸ˜„ Like a violent disney princess!

Heheh, it looks so much more cartooney without the grayscale. After I finish the list, I'll definitely circle back and do a graphite picture of Leena because I did really enjoy doing a Druid/nature scene. Pen is definitely not my style, but I thank you for letting Leena be my subject for experimenting.

Thank you! I'll be looking forward to it! πŸ˜„

• Violent Disney Princess is what I'm Calling Leena from now on.

• @9c4dcdcb6c=JerrickRafe:

Ahaha, it's awesome! πŸ˜„ Like a violent disney princess!

Heheh, it looks so much more cartooney without the grayscale. After I finish the list, I'll definitely circle back and do a graphite picture of Leena because I did really enjoy doing a Druid/nature scene. Pen is definitely not my style, but I thank you for letting Leena be my subject for experimenting.

• Ahaha, it's awesome! πŸ˜„ Like a violent disney princess!

• Leena Rayfe

I wanted to try something different by using a pen instead of graphite. I was too hesitant when it came to shading, so I decided to color it and make it look a little nicer.

Sorry about that face, Jerrick. These poor females!

• Squee! I love it! Those intense, angry dwarven glares are captured perfectly, as is the height ratio. πŸ˜„

Loving the phoenix on Bufflin's tabard, too! :hug:

• I love it! The epic battle between stubborn, murderous dwarves and the wrath of the fishmen, tehe! Those rings will soon be on stubby fingers…

The chastity belt makes me giggle... and Disa turtling down is perfect! I love how tall and gangly Bufflin looks by comparison, tehe. :lol:

• πŸ˜„

• Disa and Bufflin

Time-Lapse Shading
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKWJ7vezKrQ

• @ccfe6f33d4=ClownBaby:

Atel Vai'sini

Tee Hee! Haven't been to the forums in a while, this is fantastic clownbaby! Thank you so much! I love how small she is. xD

• http://imgur.com/gEgAdHo - Go here to check it out. For some reason the image is too big when I place it directly here.

• @5c99a373b2=MCPlay:

May I butcher your butchering of my PC? I'm going to make a few attempts at colorizing it, see if I can't give the old 'stache a little more life. Would you mind terribly if I did that?

Not at all, just be sure to share the results with us!

• May I butcher your butchering of my PC? I'm going to make a few attempts at colorizing it, see if I can't give the old 'stache a little more life. Would you mind terribly if I did that?

• Atel Vai'sini

• @cbcb1c8068=ClownBaby:

A friend of mine pointed out how awkward the position is for the bottom of Willow's bow. Put your mind in the gutter for a moment and have a look, it gave me a really good laugh and forever ruined the picture for me. I'll have to circle back eventually and redo that one.

And now I can't un-see it.

• Mwhahaha! I guess my mind isn't so firmly in the gutter as I had feared, for not seeing that sooner! xD

Also - I slapped up a character description for Disa, so no more complaining!

• A friend of mine pointed out how awkward the position is for the bottom of Willow's bow. Put your mind in the gutter for a moment and have a look, it gave me a really good laugh and forever ruined the picture for me. I'll have to circle back eventually and redo that one.

• I don't usually make character descriptions. I digged archive-org to find what I wrote on Shemaright back in the day.
    @4ecd645ec7:

Shemaright is a woman with strikingly red hair, and cold, green eyes. Her build is somewhat muscular, though not overtly so. A red tribal tattoo covers her chest, arms and back. Above her left breast, a word "Victory" is hidden among the patterns in Draconic. On the right side, word "Carnage" is written in similar manner, using the same language. A cloak of the Oscuran Peacekeepers hangs from her shoulders, showing her allegiance to that group.
    While only her armor remains from the gifts she received from Uthger's undead master, it won't go unnoticed. The obsidian armor is much more sturdier than usual banded mails. It enhances the the wearers natural charisma, as well. A proper magical scan to the armor would show it also has some kind of a hidden property, only usable by those of a darkened heart.

Of course, I've a horde of PCs to pick from, but Shemaright's the one I'd be most keen to see. I've always been fond of vampire-art πŸ˜‰

• Karni, not only is there no Disa description on the Character Description forum, but you don't even acknowledge her on your forum signature!!

Overlooking your Dwarven PC is offensive!

The Atel drawing is coming along. It might be finished tomorrow or Wednesday. πŸ™‚