Let Me Butcher Your PC!

• I love it! The epic battle between stubborn, murderous dwarves and the wrath of the fishmen, tehe! Those rings will soon be on stubby fingers…

The chastity belt makes me giggle... and Disa turtling down is perfect! I love how tall and gangly Bufflin looks by comparison, tehe. :lol:

• 😄

• Disa and Bufflin

Time-Lapse Shading
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKWJ7vezKrQ

• @ccfe6f33d4=ClownBaby:

Atel Vai'sini

Tee Hee! Haven't been to the forums in a while, this is fantastic clownbaby! Thank you so much! I love how small she is. xD

• http://imgur.com/gEgAdHo - Go here to check it out. For some reason the image is too big when I place it directly here.

• @5c99a373b2=MCPlay:

May I butcher your butchering of my PC? I'm going to make a few attempts at colorizing it, see if I can't give the old 'stache a little more life. Would you mind terribly if I did that?

Not at all, just be sure to share the results with us!

• May I butcher your butchering of my PC? I'm going to make a few attempts at colorizing it, see if I can't give the old 'stache a little more life. Would you mind terribly if I did that?

• Atel Vai'sini

• @cbcb1c8068=ClownBaby:

A friend of mine pointed out how awkward the position is for the bottom of Willow's bow. Put your mind in the gutter for a moment and have a look, it gave me a really good laugh and forever ruined the picture for me. I'll have to circle back eventually and redo that one.

And now I can't un-see it.

• Mwhahaha! I guess my mind isn't so firmly in the gutter as I had feared, for not seeing that sooner! xD

Also - I slapped up a character description for Disa, so no more complaining!

• A friend of mine pointed out how awkward the position is for the bottom of Willow's bow. Put your mind in the gutter for a moment and have a look, it gave me a really good laugh and forever ruined the picture for me. I'll have to circle back eventually and redo that one.

• I don't usually make character descriptions. I digged archive-org to find what I wrote on Shemaright back in the day.
    @4ecd645ec7:

Shemaright is a woman with strikingly red hair, and cold, green eyes. Her build is somewhat muscular, though not overtly so. A red tribal tattoo covers her chest, arms and back. Above her left breast, a word "Victory" is hidden among the patterns in Draconic. On the right side, word "Carnage" is written in similar manner, using the same language. A cloak of the Oscuran Peacekeepers hangs from her shoulders, showing her allegiance to that group.
    While only her armor remains from the gifts she received from Uthger's undead master, it won't go unnoticed. The obsidian armor is much more sturdier than usual banded mails. It enhances the the wearers natural charisma, as well. A proper magical scan to the armor would show it also has some kind of a hidden property, only usable by those of a darkened heart.

Of course, I've a horde of PCs to pick from, but Shemaright's the one I'd be most keen to see. I've always been fond of vampire-art 😉

• Karni, not only is there no Disa description on the Character Description forum, but you don't even acknowledge her on your forum signature!!

Overlooking your Dwarven PC is offensive!

The Atel drawing is coming along. It might be finished tomorrow or Wednesday. 🙂

• Just look at the size of that moustache! swoons

Great work, that look on his face is spot on.

Regarding Disa, I think I never wrote a description for her because… well Zangeen's right! As wide as she is tall is the relevant factor, hehe. I logged her on this weekend to check out her gear and the text I'd chosen for her IG description. It is quite brief, stating her to be a "dwarf shaped like a brick and about as jolly". A brick clad in heavy metal, of course!

For a combat scene, you can plonk her helm on (horned, styled like the head of an Omox demon) and she'd probably look like a beefier, shorter Bufflin. The only telltale sign of her being a woman (at least in the eyes of non-dwarves) is the lack of a beard. Style-wise she's a no-frills person (her shiny dwarven waraxe is the fanciest thing she wears, aside from a certain mithril chastity belt). If you go for a helmet off look, think square-cut features and hair pulled back, either in dwarven braids or some sort of bun.

• @1ae2cc75ec=ClownBaby:

Salin Ashald

Perfect! Love it!

If you can do María, I'd deffinitely be greatful

http://www.narfell.us/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=49859

• Ooooo. Good one. That really captures his essence.

AubreyMaturin

• Salin Ashald

• Would you be able to draw Mara (Moon) or Anna?

• The Halfling Defence League

Just leaving this here. You know. Because reasons.

http://www.narfell.us/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=55990

• These look great!

Do you think you could draw Nate? 🙂

http://www.narfell.us/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=56074