Rescue Mission - The Search for Maria

• I'd like to set a concrete time for this event! This post will be to figure out a day and time that works for all involved. Several PCs possess items and/or knowledge which makes them key to this mission. Those PCs include:

Maria (Obviously)
    Rhona Laer
    Nauran
    Nate Wingates
    Raryldor (If he can make the time slot work)
    Shesarai Foutopolis

Bear in mind that this is NOT A CLOSED EVENT! All PCs in Narfell will be aware of Maria's disappearance, and are free to seek out the PCs involved to aid in her rescue. If you should be on this list, and you are not, simply respond below with a day and time that works best for you. If you have spoken with a PC involved in the rescue and will be partaking, please simply respond with a quick, "I will be there", or something to that effect to make my life a little easier.

This event will be long (possibly split into two events) and extremely dangerous. Death will be a very real possibility. Every action the PCs take will determine the difficulty level and the event's duration. Come prepared!

Evenings (EST) work best for me, but I will try to be as flexible as possible. Thanks!

• The Halfling Defence League

We're wrapping up getting my mom unpacked now, so I should be back soon.

• That could work for me, I believe! Though in the case of 6 PM EST I might be a bit late.

• Okay. I know you said saturday would be difficult for you Hitodama, if you get a chance to check the forums let me know know:

What do you all think about running this today? Maybe 6-8 hours from now. (6-8pm Eastern Standard Time)

Let me know if this works for any of you!

So I'm hoping that tomorrow evening I'll be good to go, but I can't guarantee that.

It's looking like next weekend I'll be wide open though, since a lot of people have mentioned those days.

• I can do just about any date after the 19th. Excluding the 21st and 24th (I have something to do that day, I think?).

• Count Arty in! I'm available this Friday and Saturday night, and all day Sunday.

• Working all the way up to Christmas pretty much, so my presence hinges on it either being Saturday (ideal for flexible hours) or not too late at night. Basically, colour me interested in participating, but if the scheduling requires US evening type hours, then I'll cheer from the sidelines. 🙂

• Council of Moradin

Gnarl would like to participate. He does not like Demons or anything to do with them. Being this time of year, his schedule is harried. Best dates are the 10th, 17th, 19th, and 20th.

Played by Gatlord

• I can't do the 12th, 13th, or the 15th or 16th, but I may be able to make any other day.

• My vacation start the 10th and i'll be free until the 20th. Except for the 15th that I have a planned day-trip. I can acomodate based on that.

• Shesarai will be there. This Sunday (Dec 11) is out for me. Monday evening probably is out. Other than that I should be free until near Christmas. I have child-care responsibilities (pretty much full time) on Wed and Fri until 6:30 PM EST.

AubreyMaturin

Characters: Romulus Grey, Bard the bowman
    Trotter, spooky halfling ranger
    Shesarai Foutopolis, red-haired cleric of Mystra

I'm off weekends, but Saturday I'm going to be watching my cousin's kids for most of the day so you won't see me around much. Sunday could work, however.

Otherwise I generally can't guarantee being online before 7:30pm eastern, weeknights.

• Leena is involved and 'in'. M-W-F Nights & SUNDAY all day/night is usually free.

• Signing up Abigail as opposition~ All times and dates work so long as its not Christmas weekend!