Notice Posted - A Call for Adventurers!

• A notice is posted to a tree just outside of Peltarch's gates! It's signed "Spear Lord"…. several commoners might direct you to a particular egotistical knight who goes by the name of "Radley."

//Contact PC Radley Leighton - login SNERDAPERDS - if you dare.

• ((Starting in about 90 minutes if enough people can/want to come.))

Radley paces back and forth, stopping every once in awhile to look up into the sky or across at some random passer-by. He occasionally lures someone over long enough to listen to his plan.

"It's simple! Really! We go-and-get-as-much-shiny-and-glittery-brilliant-glowing-bright treasury garbage as we can, skins, meat, swords, armour, whatever! We - no, no, it's obviously -GOING- to be fine! Commerce with Gnolls! Then, we trade with them! Easy gold! Less danger than eating at the docks! We are going to be rich-wealthy-overburdened with gold-financially well off-economic juggernauts-the bourgeois! " A simple, marriage, my pack-and theirs- I just NEED A GOON OR TWO!" he shouts, almost without taking a breath.

• i'll join with Lomy (level 7) if i can & if time allows.

• The Halfling Defence League

((Define high or mid level here? Rhona knows Radley and is down to clown.))

• ((I could go in with a level 8?

• A small, very blonde, halfling man would see this notice and go in search of said lord of spears. Interested.

// I'm totally in with Wick, my lvl 5 Druid //

• ((Do we have a group together here? Let me know. I'd like to keep this preferably mid-level, and unless Radley decides otherwise I would be up for barring high level PCs. Jump on some alts guys… one of my PCs would love to track you down Radley but I was hoping I might DM something instead.... >.>))