What Deity do I currently have / Changing Deity

• A) Is there a way IG that I can check what Deity Atel am currently following? It has been a long while and I don't remember if Atel's original deity arc was ever completed, checking what deity she currently follows will tell me that.

B) As a non clerical / deity magic pulling from character, how hard would it be to change her deity should I need to?

• I can confirm something being wrong with the spiritual advisor.

She gave me the whole list of options, but didn't actually let me choose to set it.

I think it might be caused by the fact that new characters are given XP on creation, so the script no longer recognises them as being "new".

• @a4506705f8=MCPlay:

@a4506705f8=Pyro906:

Hey, not sure if anyone even plays on this server or is around on the form but, when I look at the spiritual adviser to choose a god, she doesn't do anything to allow me to set a god for myself.

G'day!

Yes, there are still people very much alive around here. And quite a few, as well.

That said, unless there's some sort of bug, the spiritual advisor in the player lobby should allow you to set a deity.

It wouldnt let me, the only two options I got were back and exit

• @a6230b7270=MCPlay:

@a6230b7270=Pyro906:

Hey, not sure if anyone even plays on this server or is around on the form but, when I look at the spiritual adviser to choose a god, she doesn't do anything to allow me to set a god for myself.

G'day!

Yes, there are still people very much alive around here. And quite a few, as well.

That said, unless there's some sort of bug, the spiritual advisor in the player lobby should allow you to set a deity.

This is true, we do still play. The weekdays are hit and miss because of work, but the weekends are busy 🙂

• @89521db5db=Pyro906:

G'day!

• Hey, not sure if anyone even plays on this server or is around on the form but, when I look at the spiritual adviser to choose a god, she doesn't do anything to allow me to set a god for myself.

• @e908aa8801=Fadia:

If I'm remembering correctly, you can check with the Spiritual Advisor in the lobby. Been a while since I checked that though.

Correct. The opening chat window with the Spiritual Advisor says "Your deity is: xxx".

• The Halfling Defence League

If I'm remembering correctly, you can check with the Spiritual Advisor in the lobby. Been a while since I checked that though.